Chapter 3: The Tribute Parade

*The next day in the Capitol with the Capitol Stylist getting there Victors ready for the Tributes Parade*
~Nobody's POV~
Inside of the Capitol the very next day both Cato and Cassiopeia were summoned to see President Snow and his assistant so with that happening the two entertainers and famous couple in the Capitol Cato and Cassie had been escorted to the Presidential Mansion where Snow lives at both of them were concerned on what Snow has in store for them on the day of the Tributes parade as well also too putting more pressure on both Katniss and Peeta. So with that happening once at Snow's mansion Snow's assistant greeted them and followed her inside of the mansion all the way too Snow's study room where he was going over his speech for the parade.

Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~
Things were in motion now and Cato and I have been summoned too see President Snow.... I cannot cope with this right now my friends that I've known for years since my games had ended last year and Katniss and Peeta won and the both winning made Snow upset now this year they've been chosen too be in this years Quarter Quell in a new arena so once in the Presidential Mansion and followed Snow's assistant to where he was working and see what he has in store for us both. Once we followed is lovely assistant all the way too see Snow's study room where he was going over his speech for the parade we both heard his sickly voice telling us to come inside of the room and his assistant Rosita opened the door and Cato and I walked inside seeing him in his chair.

When we were inside of the room Cato and I both sat down in the two chairs in front of his desk and Snow spoke "I'm impressed how loyal you've both been since last year," so I thanked him and spoke gently "Thank you sir Cato and I have done our best in being good and obeying the Capitol's rules," then Cato did the same thing I did thanking Snow for keeping us alive as long as he did. Then Snow handed Cato and I a speech for the two of us a short speech for the tributes parade and also he wants us two be in the tribute interviews as well then I looked over it reading it aloud to both of them seeing how it sounded.

Welcome dear Tributes,
I myself wanna thank you for the sacrifices you've made in being in this years Hunger Games we've always worked together with the Capitol and in return the 12 Districts had provided the Capitol with supplies as well as Tributes over the years I know that President Snow has been generous with satisfying each Victors needs now it's time to repay that debt so here we are. I know that all of us here in the Capitol will be entertained and rooting for our favorite Victors so Victors we welcome you back to the Capitol and we thank you for your service may the odds be ever in your favor.

I looked at Snow and then Cato read his speech while Snow offered me a new contract as entertainer for Ice Skating and Singing in another arena but this contract was selling my body and making money also learning people's secrets as well also too then Cato finished reading his speech he didn't seem very pleased with it either so he gave it back to Snow and told him to revise some things. So then with that happening I saw Snow he's been making sure Cato and I do what we're supposed to do.

~Cato Hadley's POV~
We were both scared but knew not to show Snow..... When we were inside of the room Cassie and I both sat down in the two chairs in front of his desk and Snow spoke "I'm impressed with just how loyal you've both been since last year," so she thanked him and spoke gently "Thank you sir Cato and I have done our best in being good and obeying the Capitol's rules," then I did the same thing Cassie did thanking Snow for keeping us alive as long as he did. Then Snow handed Cassie and I a speech for the two of us a short speech for the tributes parade and also he wants us two be in the tribute interviews as well but reveal our true names and who we are then Cassie looked over it reading it aloud to both of them seeing how it sounded.