❂ 056. drunk walk home

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lvi.     DRUNK WALK HOME

❛                                            you're the one / you're all i ever wanted / i think i'll regret this

❛                           you're the one / you're
all i ever wanted / i think i'll regret this.

YOUR BEST AMERICAN GIRL     //     MITSKI

WHILST HIS SLIGHTLY INTOXICATED STATE did nothing to calm the brewing storm in his mind, he knew there was little he could currently do

WHILST HIS SLIGHTLY INTOXICATED STATE did nothing to calm the brewing storm in his mind, he knew there was little he could currently do. Little he could do, other than carry the girl fast asleep in his arms, and tightly hold onto her.

Because he'd be damned if she was taken from him, again.

She was well too entangled in his soul now; both as Eisha Ree, and as his Pitat.

'Maker, that's weird.'

Sighing, he adjusted his hold on her, resting his chin on her head. She came into his life once, and became it; of course, it just had to be her six years later, a little more sarcastic but no less loveable and do it all again.

That was just a very Eisha Ree type move.

Or maybe it was more than that?

The Temple in sight, Wolffe didn't think himself to be one to believe in fate, destiny — hell, even the Force was a little too out there for him sometimes. But it was clearly proven, so how strange could something like fate really be?

It seemed if two points were destined to touch, the universe would always find a way to make a connection — even in the most unlikely circumstances. To lose each other; to find each other again?

Well, now Wolffe was hedging on a little more than just destiny.

But was suggesting that Eisha Ree was meant for him a little hard to believe?

He didn't exactly think so.

He couldn't imagine himself belonging to anyone else. He didn't want to belong to anyone else.