35 | trinta e cinco

Phana couldn't even finish his sentence when he was interrumpted by a loud sound followed by glass shattering.

Minho was quick to realize the loud sound that was heard was a gun shot because the other man fell down and a big scarlet stain was forming on his abdomen.

Soon the whole place was swarmed by cops but he didn't mind them, kneeling beside the fallen man.

The thai male was starting to lose color and had  to force his words out to speak yet he still talked with a soft smile playing on his lips, "I should've seen this coming. It's okay, I deserved it."

Minho didn't answer. He had mixed emotions about the other. He hated him and wanted  him to rot in jail for what he did to Jisung, but seeing him in this state made him pity him. Phana had not treated him like a hostage but more like a guest. As if the only thing he needed was to talk with someone, someone who knew his true self and wasn't going to judge him. Not that Minho didn't judge him, he did, not just out loud since his and Jisung's lives were on the line; but Phana didn't seem to notice that, his mind probably way too messed up at that point to realize he was doing something really wrong. Finally, it seemed like he woke up from the psychotic state he was in, unfortunately it had been needed a gun shot wound to finally free him from his own mind. Taking into account all the circumstances, Minho couldn't bring himself to speak anything. Given the turmoil that was going on in his mind, he decided to only squeeze Phana's arm with a reassuring look in his eyes. Right now his main concern was Jisung.

Han Jisung. The man who he fell in love with. Even if they knew each other for not even a whole year he knew he wanted to live his whole life with the other. He felt whole with Jisung by his side. If the younger male disappeared from his life, it would lose its meaning. If he knew Jisung wasn't safe it hard to breath, as if the other was his oxygen. He risked so much to get where he was right now that if Jisung ever decided that he didn't want him afterall, he might as well never leave his house again.

He was stuck in such a strong trance that he almost didn't hear Minjun yelling at him from across the room, "Go with him in the ambulance, all follow in my car!"

Almost.

Minho nodded at his "boyfriend's" older brother and followed the paramedics that were taking Jisung to the ambulance. Inside the car, the paramedics were asking basic normal questions which were being answered by Minjoon on the phone since Minho wasn't really comfortable answering them.
While the others in the ambulance were doing their work, keeping Jisung accommodated and hydrated, the older man held his hand silently asking any kind of celestial entity that could hear him to help the sleeping male. Jisung didn't seem to sustain any type of physical injury. Most probably the only thing wrong with his body would be the unknown drug that was given to him. That and any kind of psychological damage Phana could inflict on the boy. Hopefully everything would turn out fine.

It did. It was not foreshadowing. Everything went as it should.

The ambulance got pretty fast to the local hospital and the paramedics led both Jisung and Minho to the emergency room where they laid down the unconscious boy so he could rest while the chemicals were being expelled out of his organism. The doctor that was assigned to Jisung explained Minho that he could stayed beside the sleeping male since the only treatment they could give the latter was in fact a nice bed to sleep and an IV drip. Soon Minjoon also got there. The scene that he was greeted with truthfully warmed his heart. Minho asleep cuddled up to Jisung's side, his head lying on his chest, of course, opposite to the IV drip.

The older brother let himself calm down, sinking to the rather comfortable chair that was right beside the hospital bed. His eyes were itching to be closed so he could also fall asleep and momentarily forget about this whole situation but his sleepiness was quick to disappear when his phone went off signaling he had received a text message. The message was from the officer who commanded the whole operation saying the kidnapper, Phana, had entered operation but from the wounds it seemed his life was out of risk and it would be a rather easy surgery. Good for him. He needs to be alive to rot in jail.

Minjoon was called outside the room by a nurse probably to talk about Jisung's situation and when Minho heard him leave he sighed. As if he could fall asleep that easily. At least not until Jisung also wakes up. He needs to look the other boy in the eyes, only then he will be sure everything is fine. He so desesperately needs to see that blinding smile of his, only then he will feel completely relaxed. He watched enough true crime documentaries to know when he should actually feel relieved. But for now, laying right beside his love his enough. Having his body warmth seem through his clothes brought him enough comfort to keep pushing through this difficult times. Minho brought his hand to the other's face, running his fingers on the soft skin, the little "imperfections" looked more beautiful than ever. Some acne scars which looked ordinal before, now looked like the most beautiful constelation he had ever seen. There could also be seen a couple of random freckles distributed all over. Minho traced them with his finger, stopping at one that was above Jisung's upper lip. His finger dropped an inch and he run his thumb over the unawake boy's bottom lip. Oh, how bad he wanted to just dive in and kiss the boy into oblivion. But only assbutts kissed asleep people and Lee Minho is not an assbut.

He didn't notice when his eyes started to close but it was probably a couple hours after when Minho woke up. A slight tingle in the arm that was laid on Jisung's waist, uh funny it was almost as if- "Holy shit!" Minho squeaked, scrambling to sit up.

"Ow, don't scream. My head hurts!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

1090 words
O

pinions?

Hi
:)

I wanted to write some more
but it didn't feel fair to you to delay this much longer
so i'll just update this now and start the next one right after

i don't really have an excuse
i just really want to finish this quickly

i basically left kpop
currently i only watch anime and read manga
so im thinking of leaving wattpad for the time being
since i already have a oneshot posted on ao3 and im working on other one already
so that's about it
enjoy :)

See you later
my lovelies ♡