32 | trinta e dois

“I'm sorry it's just that- Whatever... my name is Kim Minjun and I'm Jisung's step brother.”

Minho paused to analyse what he just heard. Jisung had never told him that he had a step brother, or how is family situation was. But now thinking about it, they never had that much of a chance to actually get to know each other. The most time they spent together was that time at the club and to be honest they didn’t talk that much, if you know what I mmean. He couldn't blame Jisung for not telling him that information. Apart from that why would Jisung have his brother’s number like that just for the case he got in trouble and couldn't reach him himself? Was it normal for him to get into big trouble or were already expecting something like this to happen?

"Where are you? We need to meet up to discuss what are we going to do." The voice on the other line of the call said waking up Minho from his own thoughts.

Yeji pulled up on a gas station so that they both could concentrate on what the older man was saying. Minho could easily let his emotions get the best of him and his brain wouldn't process anything Minjun was saying, but Yeji wasn't like that, even if she was a  nervous wreck she would be able to pull herself together in a matter of seconds so it would be a lot more useful if the younger girl was the one talking on the phone. And that was exactly what she did.

"We are currently on the road. We already know the town where Phana is keeping Jisung, that's where you enter. Since you are the literal police we need you to locate Jisung's phone number-" As she was explaining her plan to the older man she was interrupted by him.

"And you are?... That's not important what's important is that there's no way I'm going to let two teenagers get themselves anywhere near that psycopath!"

"If you don't shut up this exact moment I'm going to break your nose! Let me fucking speak! Anyways, what I was trying to say is that we mark a place and a time to meet up, you bring your cop friends you all save the fucking day, not us, we're just going to give moral support."

As she said that, Minho was already ready to speak up, ready to make sure the younger one knew he wouldn't just stand there and watch other people save the person he loved but before he coul do any of that, Yeji had already signed him to just keep quiet as if she already presumed what was going to happen.

A short while after that, Yeji hung up the phone. Minho assumed that she already discussed everything she had to with Minjun.

"I know you don't like the idea of not doing anything to save Sung, but I'll do anyhting, and I mean anything, to keep you safe. Even if I need to chain you up and put you in the trunk of this exact car." She threatened the older guy.

Minho agreed, even if deep down he knew he couldn't keep that promise.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

544 words
Opinions?

Can you believe I didn't take half a year to update a 500 worded chapter?
I'm quite proud
jk

I know many people don't stan 2PM so you might not know who Jun.K is, so here's a picture

K is, so here's a picture

hawt

anyways
i don't question you guys anymore
so >:)

Do you have any pets?

I do, I have two cats and a dog
my cat's names are Kitty and Suga (the Haikyuu one, bc she's greyish) and my dog's name is Dobby

I guess that was it

See you later,
my lovelies ♡