16 | dezesseis

Jisung's day off seemed like it passed in a blink of an eye. One minute he was chilling with his best friends and in the next he was already behind the cash register of "Women's Paradise".

Don't get him wrong! He loved his job, but the more hours he spent organizing the full of woman underwear store, bigger the probabilities of crossing paths with Minho. Yes, that was his biggest fear at the moment.

Even though they have each other's cellphone numbers, they didn't talk for the whole weekend. For some reason, the fact that the older male didn't show up for work kind of tranquilized Jisung. I mean, Minho couldn't be serious when he said "he didn't do one night stands"! Does that mean he was going to try to court the younger male? Does that even make sense? No, it doesn't.

Well, at least there was only half an hour until he could finally go home and be safe from the outside world. Specially Minho.

But one thing made Jisung think the universe hates him.

There was Minho, casually dressed and walking in Jisung's so peaceful afternoon. But there was something that wasn't that casual: the older male was holding a bouquet with beautiful red roses. Which color seemed to reflect on the squirrel-like male's cheeks. Why was Minho holding that? Was he there to meet Yeji? That was the only reason that made sense in Jisung's mind. But he didn't see Yeji the whole day? Did Minho arrive earlier?

Whatever it was, those thoughts made a strange feeling in Jisung's stomach. Not because he liked Minho (why would he like him what the fuck) but because he felt guilty. The older male cheated on his girlfriend with him! How could he ever look at Yeji again?

With all of that in mind, he didn't realize Minho had approached him and was now standing right in front of him.

"Literal perfection." Jisung thought to himself while staring at Minho's perfect features. Well at least he thought he did.

"You like it?" Minho asked with a dreamy smile and a happy twinkle in his eyes.

Snapping out of his day dreams, Jisung blushed madly but had a confused look on his face.

"They're for you!" Minho said with equally tinted cheeks.

"F-For me? What... about Yeji?" Jisung whispered the last part.

"What about her?" Now was Minho's turn to be confused.

"What do you mean 'what about her'?! She's your girlfriend!" Jisung exclaimed feeling outraged.

"We're not dating." Minho calmly said.

"See what I'm talking about?- Wait... you're not dating?" Jisung then widened his eyes "Oh no! I'm a home wrecker!" Jisung murmurs sounding desperate.

"Sung, breath! Let me explain. She broke with me before... we did what we did". Minho says trying to calm Jisung down, putting his hands on the smaller male's shoulders.

"So I'm not a home wrecker?" Jisung asks looking up to Minho with a innocent look on his eyes.

"You're not a home wrecker." Minho answers with a soft smile.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

508 words
Opinions?

Do you feel as weird as I feel when I dont update for like almost two weeks?

Its 2am, and i've been writing this for the past half an hour

this is definitely unedited, the amount of mistakes i made while writing this must be amazing

For some reason I distanced myself from kpop (as in fandoms, not music) and instead of watching kpop funny moments i just watch brazilian youtubers 🤠

And with that said I want to introduce you to the literal love of my life: Lucas Olioti, most known as T3ddy

literal perfection

literal perfection

anygays,
see you later lovelies ♡