03 | três

After some good fifteen minutes of nothing but paranoia, Jisung finally arrived at his destination: "Women's paradise". Little did the owners know that the store was also Jisung's paradise.

Entering the heavenly store Jisung's eyes roamed through the many shelves and hangers wondering what he would buy that day.

He did have a couple more bucks than he would usually had so he thought it was a great idea to buy a more expensive pair.

Trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone, Jisung reached the new collection section of the lingerie store. Looking at the many types of colorful lingerie and "testing" the many materials of the panties, the squirrel-like boy finally found something that catched his eye (and that was actually worth to buy).

It was a pair of red laced panties. A bright red one! Jisung was in love with that pair.

His finger tips brushed against the soft
material of the many strings which decorated the piece of delicated underwear. And then it hit him... Why would he wear such a beautiful and expensive piece of intimate clothing if no one would ever see it? I mean it wasn't like he was dating or would ever be dating right? Let's say thay in the young male eye's he was that kind of friend that everyone liked but no one liked. Well that's just in his eyes... But he quickly put those thoughts away. Thinking like way wouldn't take him anywhere! Even if he wasn't dating he could still "pamper" himself!

Determinated on buying the said panties, Jisung picked the hanger they were in and headed to the cashier and after some good fifteen minutes it was finally his turn to pay for his purchase (it might be a small store but they sure had a lot of customers...).

"Welcome to Women's Paradise-"

As soon as the guy behind the cash registrer started talking, Jisung's world seemed to slow down. The guy was simply breathtaking! Why would God let go of an angel like this?

The guy noticed Jisung's staring and just smirked.

"Are these for someone special?" asked the guy while putting the red laced panties in a box.

"Y-Yes, they're for my girlfriend!"

"Too bad, you would look hot with them. Have a nice day!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

384 words
Opinions?

To help you to imagine the said panties