23 | vinte e três

"You just love Hyunjin so much. It felt wrong to be with you knowing you had other guy in your mind." Minho sighed once again.

"You're right. I do love him so much."

Minho freezed at those words. Maybe they're dating now. I mean it had been a week since he last heard from Jisung, anything could've happen.

"But you know, we've been friends for so long... We decided that it would be for the best if we stayed like that. And he has Jeongin already!" Jisung caressed the older male hands, he needed to get everything out of his chest. "I confessed. And the worst part is that he didn't reject me. Well, he kinda did... He said he liked me back but that he like Jeongin too and that he couldn't hurt 'his baby' like that. He was actually really nice. The best rejection ever, if you ask me!" He added with a chuckle.

"Okay, so you're not dating?" Jisung said 'no' with his head. "Uh, that's good, I guess... I MEAN! It's not good for you but— I'm sorry. I suck." Minho dryly chuckled.

"It's okay, you're cute when you ramble."

With a smirk plastered on his lips, Jisung gently pushed Minho to lay down on the sofa and got on top of him. Minho became a flustered mess.

"Oooh, so I can make you blush too! Calm down Mr. 'You would look hot with them' I just want to cuddle!" Jisung laughed and made himself confortable on the older male's chest.

His head between Minho's neck and shoulder and cuddled in his arms. 'Is this how heaven feels like?' they both thought. After some minutes of being lulled by each others breathing, Minho spoke.

"I don't to be your plan B."

"I know, but you did say you would court me." Jisung giggled.

"I can do that." Minho strongly embraced Jisung's waist like he would run away.

Maybe he would.

Who knows.

But all they could do was to enjoy their little moment of pure innocent love. Well, that was until Minho's stomach decided he was hungry. Jisung giggled once again when he heard the growl sound coming from the older male's tummy.

"Want me to make you something to eat?" Jisung asked, untangling himself from Minho's grasp.

"You don't need to." Minho answered, sitting himself up and propping his weight on his arms. [does that make sense?]

"But I want to!" The younger male winked.

While Jisung was making him something to eat, Minho used that time to think. Was it really a good idea? To seduce someone who just for rejected? Jisung could use him to get over Hyunjin right? Nah, Jisung would never do that to him!

"So, I not a chef, but I have my own recipe!" Jisung said entering the room with a sandwish on a plate. "This is my butter and chips sandwish!"

"You're what?" Minho asked with a disgusted face.

"Nooo! It's really good, I promise!" Jisung pouted "Please, just a taste! For me!" Jisung pouted even harder.

"What I don't do for you..." Minho sighed.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

520 words
Opinions?

I was really pondering if i should update today or not JSJHSA

i'm sorry im the worst author NSNSJJ

So
Astronaut is out????
It's so good wtf??????????
And woojin is in the mv???????

jyp is even lazier than me wow

I missed interacting with you guys so
Do you watch BL dramas? If you do, what's your favorite?

Oh I do
AND I LOOOOVE IT

im literally addicted to The Untamed
like the cgi sucks but the plot is so damn good and even with all the censorship (its a chinese BL drama so... yeah) you can really see the love between thw characters ITS SO DAMN GOOD

thanks for coming to my ted talk

anyways
see you my lovelies ♡