07 | sete

"I can't believe you're ditching me again!" Jisung exclaimed to his phone.

"I am not ditching you! I have to work and so do you! Jisung I swear to God you're getting clingy lately and it's freaking me out!" Hyunjin's loud voice could be heard through the younger male's phone speakers.

"It's not my fault you're always with Jeongin!"

"We are dating what do you expect me to do?! Look I was going to tell  you sooner but I just couldn't find the right time... I'm sorry..."

"You don't need to apologize. It's o-okay I understand... Good luck and I wish you guys all the happiness in the world! N-Now I gave to go back to work! Talk to you later!" and with that Jisung ended the call.

He couldn't bring himself to cry. He saw it all happening before his eyes. All the laughs and the smiles, the secret loving glances weren't directed to him anymore and he had known for a while now. I guess he used to prefer to live on that beautiful fantasy where his love would be reciprocal but now reality hit him. Hard. And all he could do was carry on with his life keeping in mind that the guy who he had loved for four, five years has a boyfriend. After all he was the guy who everyone liked, but no one liked... Life can be though sometimes...

Jisung has been working on Women's Paradise for a few days now and he was strangely loving it! The shop's manager, Park Jihyo, a woman on her early twenties, was really kind and trustworthy. She was the one who helped Jisung the most and you could say they became pretty close friends. And even if he was working there for almost a week, the young male didn't meet Minho once. But today they were both on the same shift.

Today was one of those slow days. Jisung counted a total of six clients who entered the shop and only four of the six had bought any product. Jihyo had asked him to restock the "New connection" part of the store, which included very high shelves... Bring the stepladders!

It wasn't anywhere near safe being on a stepladder with anyone by your side but Minho was on his break and Jisung didn't want to bother him.

When the work was done and the squirrel like male was stepping out of the stepladder, he slipped (and since this isn't a fanfic where someone —most probably Minho— would catch him) and with a yelp Jisung hit the ground. Oh how he wanted to kill the other male for taking so long on his break.

All he needed right now was ice for his back and bottom and to rest on the couch of the staff room. He just didn't expect to see a full make out session.

"So you are a fuckboy after all." Jisung said with a smug expression while leaning on the doorway with crossed arms.

"I don't know how making out with his girlfriend makes him a fuckboy?" the girl confusedly asked.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

521 words
Opinions?

What was your first kpop fandom?
Mine was Carats (Seventeen's fandom)

On the 27th i'm going camping so I won't update in at least 8 days after that! Maybe i'll update some more this week!