04 | quatro

Snapping back to reality, Jisung blushed realizing he was staring at the very handsome male in front of him.

"I-I still need to pay." asked still embarassed.

"Think of it as a gift! A cute princess needs cute gifts!" said the black haired male winking.

Incapable of producing any words without stuttering, Jisung nodded and left the store. His cheeks and neck bright red.

Well he tried to leave the store.

At the store's exit, our protagonist bumped against something, a soft something.

Looking up, he was met by a pair of eyes, the eyes he hoped he would never see again.

"Watch where you're going you mentally disturbed squirrel!" the stranger exclaimed harshly.

"I-I'm sorry... Phana..."

"At a lingerie store? I knew you were a fag but I didn't know you would be so disgusting."

Out of all the people Jisung could meet while he was buying panties the one he was most afraid of was Phana. This man was one of those boys who used to bully him because he was wearing girly clothes. Actually he was the one who catcalled him and the leader of the "lets make Han Jisung's life miserable" group. But high school ended long time ago and he definitively wasn't in the mood to be humiliated.

With pure anger running on his blood, the light brown haired male snapped at the much bigger adversary (I'm not even exaggerating! Phana is 1.90m tall (6.2ft) and Jisung is only 1.69m tall (5.5ft)... their height difference is actually quite funny).

"Listen here you fucking light post! You think it's funny saying all this shit and make my life a living hell just because you don't like the way I dress?! Are you fucking nuts?! Whoever the fuck raised you did a shitty job because they raised a fucking douchebag!"

To say Phana was at a loss of words was a euphemism! He did not expect little Jisung to react this way but he wasn't hating it. In Phana's eyes the younger male looked like a cute little mad squirrel... wait what? The thai male thought to himself.

"What is going on here? Do I need to call security or you can leave by yourself?" the handsome cashier asked directly looking Phana in the eyes.

Jisung followed Minho (for some reason he didn't see that the male had his name on his uniform sooner) with his eyes as the said male approached them and placed his arm on Jisung's waist. Jisung looked at him and muttered a soft "what the fuck" at the workers actions.

"Did my little Jisunggie found himself a boyfriend?" Phana asked fake smiling.

"Yes!"

"No! What the fuck dude!"

They said that at the same time, Jisung obviously denying.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

458 words
Opinions?

458 wordsOpinions?

For the ones who don't know, this is Phana!

Till next time my precious babies ♡