25 | vinte e cinco

"So you're together? Together as in a couple?" Changbin asked Minho as he took a sip of his drink.

"Not yet. He's still into Hyunjin. I mean he loved the guy, how could he just forget him this quickly?"

They agreed to meet at a pub near by Changbin's house to catch up, since Minho has been so cought up with his brand new relationship. It was a quiet place. The people who went there only wanted to relax after a long and tiring day of work and maybe meet up with their friends. That's exactly what the two friends did.

They know each other for a really long time, way before starting to work at the same place. Since middle school to be precise. They never talked a lot, acquaintances if you may say. But, I mean, if you start working at a place where you only know one person, even if you aren't friends with them, you'll get closer right?

"But you didn't give up?..." Changbin asked with a tone of uncertainty in his voice.

"No, never! I really like him!" Minho looked annoyed at that question. Was his closest friend actually doubting his feelings?

"I'm sorry, it's just that it isn't the first time I see you all whipped for a person and then you dump them after a couple weeks." The younger male said with all his honesty.

"That's not true! And even if it is I swear to God I've never felt the way a feel about Jisung for anybody else! He's really special to me!"

"Okay, let's calm down! It's late and you had enough drinking! Let's take you home!"

Minho agreed with a huff.

The older male wasn't really drunk, maybe tipsy, but not thay drunk so he could still walk without any help. Changbin lead them to his car and then took off, driving Minho to his house.

"Drink a lot of water!" Changbin yelled to other male who was already out of the car and almost at his doorstep.

"Yes, mommy!"

"I'm not your mommy but I could be your daddy!" He laughed out loud and in a couple of seconds there wasn't any car in sight.

"What the fuck..." Minho murmured to himself, disgusted. "This brat needs to learn manners!"

Deciding he needed to take a shower, Minho made his way to his room to fetch some clothes to wear after and went to take his shower.

It was almost 3 am and he was laying on his bed when he saw that Jisung posted a new picture on his Instagram.

Oh

Oh

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

434 words
Opinions?

it's been a while

but i'm back now

i hope this wasn't too shity

question of the day:
did you miss me? 🥺

(can you see that im running out of imagination about this questions?)

See you
my lovelies ♡