13 | treze

As the first rays of sunshine that marked the start of a new day began to appear on the small space of Jisung's cars, the boy woke up. Not a pretty sight actually.

Jisung's hair was all over the place and so was his makeup. The eye liner which previously looked stunning, was now all smudged and running down his cheeks a bit and his lip tint was also, uh, everywhere. Although he couldn't see his reflection, he felt it, oh and he also felt that familiar pounding headache, but there was something weird. Not only his head was hurting but also...

His butt... Oh no...

Finally he realized that he definitely wasn't in his bed and that the so warm blanket definitely wasn't a blanket.

Never in his wildest dreams he would think that one day he was going to wake up lying on Lee Minho's chest with a huge hangover on his own backseat.

"Yah!" Jisung screamed at the sleeping older boy "Holy shit I'm naked!" he said grabbing the blanket to cover himself "Holy shit he's naked!" screamed once again, this time blushing madly.

"I'm pretty sure it's not even seven in morning, could you lower it down for Godric's sake" [oops i did it again, only my true readers know when was the first time tho] Minho said groggily.

Once he finally opened his eyes, he could only smile fondly at the very b
mad but also very flustered Jisung, who was at the very end of the backseat.

No, he didn't remember anything from the prior night, but it didn't take a lot to figure what happened. Oh, how he wished to remember.

His eyes traced on the squirrel-like male's neck where beautiful reddish love bites appeared. 'I made those?' Minho wondered dreamily.

"Yah! I don't wanna see your naked self anymore, get dressed!" the younger male said kicking Minho in the shin, making him mumble a few 'okay's'.

The atmosphere was awkward, really, really awkward. As they both hot dressed they couldn't help but glance at one another, resulting in two very flustered young men. After they were both done, Jisung offered to drive Minho home, which the older accepted.

'Extending the awkwardness, just great' Jisung thought to himself.

"So, how about we just forget this happened and move on with our lifes? Back to just acknowledging each other's presences?" Jisung said trying to focus on his driving.

"I'm sorry Jisunggie, but I don't do 'one night stands'." Minho answered calmly.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

421 words
Opinions?

It's 1.30am yas

So today's question is going to be a little different! We're currently at 30K views (thank you so much wtf??????) and on my 3am guy book I made a few 'special chapters' like a face reveal and a Q&A.
I think it's too soon to make a characters Q&A on this book, so keeping that in mind do you guys want me to do something special. If so please make suggestions!

Unedited!!!!!!!!!

See you soon my lovelies ♡