06 | seis

"Yes, I know Felix but—"

"No buts, the guy was super nice with  you and even protected you from the devil himself! The least you can do is apologize to him for being such a dick! And you still need your wallet."

After a very long sleepless night, Jisung decided it was a good idea to tell his best friend what happened to him the prior day. The fact that he met Phana on those circumstances really scared him and he even talked back to the guy! Oh God he was a dead squirrel...

"Okay! Let's do this: in less than an hour I'm meeting Chan after his shift is over and we're going to the movies right after, you should go with us!" Felix said while sipping on his strawberry milkshake.

"No way in hell I'm going to third wheel!" Jisung scoffed.

Felix was his best friend since they were in middle school. That time, the not that younger male didn't speak a word in korean at all, so Jisung, being the kind person he always had been, befriended him so he wasn't all alone on a completely new country. Quickly, the australian male joined Jisung's group of friends and that's when he met Chan.

Chan was Jisung's neighbor, they were never that close, just friends of friends you know? Felix and Chan got along really fast, bonding over the smallest things. Let's just say it was love at first sight!

And now, here they are, dating for there years now. Literally made for each other!

"Well... I can call Hyunjin..." Felix said with a knowing smirk.

"I'm in!"

"You and that hopeless crush of yours." giggled.

"Hey!"

After a very silent walk to their destiny, Jisung decided it was too silent.

"I still can't believe your dark boyfriend works at Claire's."

"Hey! He knows I'm afraid to walk into Hot Topic!"

"Oh my God you're a baby!" Jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"And you're a too dumb to realized a hot guy is interested in you."

"Oh shut it!"

Jisung now regretted starting that conversation. And agreeing to go with Felix and his boyfriend to the movies... Hyunjin was hanging out with Jeongin so he couldn't come and Chan was currently shoving his tongue down Felix's throat. Oh and the movie was sucked! Just great!

Deciding that he should leave, he had the brilliant idea of going to his favorite store. Like Felix said, at the end of the day he still needed his wallet. But something caught his eye. It was a "worker needed" ad [i don't even know how to say it in my first language]!

Was this a sign from God? Nos favorite store was looking for a worker?

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

457 words
Opinions?

it's 1 am tf

So what was you first k-pop mv ever?
Mine was Dope by BTS

Can someone explain to me what is this "story paid" and coins shit that wattpad has now??????

And

Let's all of us show our support to Samuel! My baby is only 17 years old and today (?) he lost his father!
#StayStrongSamuel