15 | quinze

The three males decided they were going to the park as they all were tired of always hanging out at the shopping mall.

"Look Jisung, it's you!" Felix exclaimed while pointing at a squirrel that was too busy eating a walnut to notice he was being watched by a over hyped freckled young male.

"He's more like a quokka." Chan thought out loud.

Chan's arm was hanging loosely around the younger australian's shoulders, who had his right hand intertwined with Jisung's. I'm not going to lie, the three looked like they were in a relationship. Maybe that was what made the locals look at them so weirdly.

Fuck the locals.

"I want ice cream!" they heard a screach.

"Holy Jesus... A child..." Jisung whispered yelled.

"So?..." both australian males said.

"He hates kids." they heard someone saying, someone who was right behind them.

"Hey, you creep! O-Oh hi P-Phana!" Felix stuttered out.

Glancing at their backs they were met with an unpleasant surprise. Phana. And a girl. Her name was Pink? Print? Whatever, she was one of Phana's many bitches.

"Hi Jisung!" the thai male said with a  smirk.

"Bye Phana!" the korean male retorted with a fake smile.

"Would it be better if I intervened?" Chan whispered to Felix.

"No, Jisung can finish him!" Felix said while punching the air in a weird way.

Chan sighed and relaxed a bit. He was ready to jump in if it got too serious though.

"What do you want?" Jisung asked glancing at the taller male.

"To just talk!"

"But I don't. Goodbye." the younger male tried to go away.

Well he just didn't expect Phana to drop the Print girl's hand and hold his waist.

"You don't look that disgusting today." the thai male smirked once again and let Jisung go. Oof that was easy.

"Oh I know what's up..." Jisung exclaimed fake pondering with a hand on his chin.

"Oh you know?"

"Yes! You're sad because your girl toy doesn't look as good as I do in a skirt!" the squirrel-like male laughed and spinned around to show off his beautiful pink pleated skirt.

As he walked away, Jisung turned around and screamed "Sucks to be you" with his middle finger raised, just to be sure he made his point.

"So what happened back there?" Felix asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle." Jisung said with a smile.

"Well thank God, I had to hold back the almighty Christopher! He was ready to kill that guy when he grabbed you!"

"Thanks Channie, I appreciate ir a lot!" Jisung smiled, petting Chan's hair in an attempt to assure him he was okay.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

442 words
Opinions?

Second filler in a row? Why do people even read this Kjsjajs

School starts in a few hours, I should be sleeping
It's 1.30am and my first way of school is literally today
wtf

Anygays
Question Of The Day: What are your thoughts on Produce x 101 and the final members?

The more I watch this kind of survival shows the more I'm sure that someone manipulates the results 🤠

/!\ Unedited /!\

Love you lots ♡