30 | trinta

"At that time he was an exchange student from Thailand. His name is Phana!"

Minho already had his suspicions. If there was someone who seemed capable of doing such thing, it was that guy. Oh, how Minho would love to put that guy in a hospital bed.

Yeji glanced at her friend. The look in her eyes wasn't any different from Minho's. The friends seemed to share the same disgust and hatred for the thai male and a simple "I'm sorry" woudn't be enough.

"Phana is your son?" Yeji said with some kind of unknown intention behind ver words.

"Yes, do you know him?"

"You could say that... Our friend knew him very well actually. His name is Han Jisung, have you perhaps ever heard of him?"

There it is. The intention. You didn't to be a genius to actually understand what Yeji's next move was, and it was actually pretty smart. Obviously Yeji was the brain of the whole operation.

"Jisung? Of course I know him!" a huge smile could be seen on the woman's face "He's Phana's ex boyfriend! Oh dear I miss that kid, he made Phana so happy. When they broke up my son was a mess for God knows how long. He didn't sleep, he didn't eat yet to this day I still don't know why they broke up." She sighed.

After that, Yeji and Minho only asked some pretty basic questions about the area she lived in to pretend they were actually there to write an assignment and then left the house.

"What the hell just happened there?!" Minho almost shouted once they were in the car.

"I'm not sure either, but something tells me that Phana lied to his mother about the relationship. You know what? Maybe he didn't..." Yeji trailed off.

"What are you trying to say?" The older guy asked a little offended.

"Hear me out! Phana is crazy enough to stalk and threaten Jisung so he's also probably crazy enough to believe that he and Jisung were actually dating, explaining why he was so pissed about Jisung having a boyfriend! Maybe he felt like Jisung was cheating on him!" Yeji concluded making Minho flush a little because of the 'boyfriend' title, but that wasn't the point.

"The fact that what you just said makes sense, only makes this situation even more frightening..."

"So what are we gonna do now?"

Yeji looked at him. Disappointed but not surprised.

"What?! We both know you're the brain in the operation!"

"Can you be serious for once? Please? The love of your life is in danger! Anyways... this is what we're going to do: we need to get into that house and look through Phana's room. We need evidences that the guy is completely insane!"

"I think I can help with that... let's do it like this: I talk to the lady, I'll improvise some excuse. While I do that, you'll enter the house from some back door that this huge house definitely has. How does it sound?"

"So at the end of the day you're not all that stupid." Yeji snickered gaining a glare from Minho.

Minho knocked on the house's front door after they nodded to each other, confirming they were ready to put the plan into action.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again but I think I left my phone here, could I please come in to look for it?" Minho asked with the sweetest smile he could muster.

"Of course! But I don't think I saw anything... would you like a glass of water or anything?" The woman gently offered, stepping aside so that Minho could come in.

While those two were talking and trying to look for a phone, that never disappeared to begin with, Yeji busied herself looking for the said door.

The door was nonexistent. Yeji had to improvise. Those years of gymnastics really paid off.

After the window part she finally was able to safely and quietly stand inside the house.

'I must be on the second floor, right?' she thought to herself as she walked around confirming her suspicions.

'His room must be around here...'

Yeji opened every single door she came across until she finally reached a door that should be her final destination.

Entering the room she didn't find anything out of normal. Just a messy average bedroom. The bed was undone and the trash can was overflowing with papers. On top of the desk there were even more papers that after a quick check Yeji realized were school assignments. So... useless.

On the book shelve she didn't find anything out of the ordinary so she went on to the closet. Clothes, winter clothes, summer clothes, a door, fancy clothes... wait-

The door was on the small side, only reaching the girl's hip what made her wonder how in the hell could Phana enter it.

Putting those thoughts aside Yeji opened the door. It lead to a spacious dark room.

The girl reached to her phone so that she could use it as a lantern and entered the big space.

Apart from the weird decoration this room looked pretty similar to any other room in the house. But the problem was actually the decoration.

On the walls there were mostly picture of Jisung and a few of Minho, Hyunjin and even Yeji. A red thread on a map caught her attention. What in the hell?! The red thread signalized multiple routs to the shopping mall where they worked. Was Phana planning an attack or something like that?

In the sketchy room there were also a desk, chains and a mat on the floor... Oh hell no...

As shock washed over her body, she felt the cellphone in her hand buzz warning her that she received a text message.

[ Min Min Meow Meow ]
》Get out of there, I'm already at the car

It didn't take her more than three minutes to photograph every single piece of the room and to get out of the house, now through Phana's bedroom window. Quite a fall actually.

Yeji put on the hood of her jacket as she saw Minho leaving with the car. They had already agreed to meet at the end of the road.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

1038 words
Opinions?

I was going to write more but I'm sure 1038 words are enough for now,
right?

So...
I'm alive
Corona didn't kill me NSJSJSJ

I'm sorry for my absense
I don't really have an excuse i just lost my motivation

BUT since this story has a lot of attention (let's say it that way) i decided i'll just try to finish it quickly and then see if i want to keep writing or wait a few years like i've done before JSJDJJD

please don't hate me dkskkdkd

I actually have a question today, can you believe?
What's your personality?
Mine is ISTP-T

That's all for today folks

See you
my lovelies♡