14 | catorze

Laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about the last twenty four hours. That's how Han Jisung thought he would spend his first day off. Well, that was until Felix and his boyfriend barged in his bedroom.

While Felix didn't waste any time jumping on the slightly older male's bed –shaking Jisung's soul out of his body– Chan just leaned on the wall with crossed arms, looking fondly at the two younger males bickering. Although Jisung thought that they (and with they I mean Jisung and Chan) didn't get along that well, Chan did care for the younger one, and a lot, he was like a younger brother to him. Chan was never rude to him and always treated the squirrel-like male kindly so he definitely didn't understand why Jisung was always so cold to him. He just hopes that Jisung will talk to him about that, and if he doesn't, well, Chan will think about that later.

"So Jisung, what's up? You seem a little down." Chan asked which made both Jisung and Felix look at him weirdly.

Jisung sighed and Felix realized what was going on.

"Something happened last night, right? That's why I couldn't find you and had to call Chan to pick me up!"

"W-What? No, no-nothing happened!"

"Okay now I'm sure that something happened." Felix retorted and Chan nodded agreeing.

"Okay, yes, you're right. Something did happen last night..." Jisung sighed. Again.

"Maybe it's better if I give you both some space, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Chan said smilling, but you could clearly see the sadness in his eyes.

"Channie hyung, it's okay, I trust you!" Jisung uttered the words he wanted to utter for so long.

"There's something going on that I'm not aware of or?..." Felix butted in.

"Shut up Felix!" both males exclaimed at the same time.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, so... spill the tea!"

"minhoandihadsex" Jisung muttered really fast.

"We get it, you're a rapper but—"

"Jisung and Minho had sex." Chan explain before Felix could finish his speech.

"Oh... OH! HOLY SHIT!" the freckled-male screamed and then added "Was he good?" receiving a nice slap on the back of his head from Chan who said something like 'I'm the one who is your boyfriend!'

"Okay, but that's not the whole story is it?" Chan asked and Jisung nodded.

"I swear to God I'll kill that if he even thinks of hurting you!" an angry Felix exclaimed.

"Well... He said he didn't do one night stans..."

"Isn't that good?" Chan asked.

"No when he has a girlfriend, like what the fuck is wrong with him?!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

451 words
Opinions?

I'm sorry, this sucks
My creativity is no where to be seen

Just a filler chapter with Chan's side of his friendship with Jisung I guess

Questiona of the day: What do you think of SuperM?

I don't it's a bad idea actually, but I do think its really unfair for Ten and Lucas, like they can't even promote as WayV and now they're in a new group?????? And now we're just overworking Mark and Taeyong

Unedited

Anygays see you later my lovelies ♡