11 | onze

As soon as Minho heard about Jisung going to the club he couldn't help but daydream about the younger. Would he go for a chic look, like some dress pants and a shirt or would he keep casual wearing a hoodie? Well whatever the older male had imagined definitely didn't prepare him for the reality.

"Yeji, hey! Do you have plans for tonight?" he asked on the phone while looking through his closet for something to wear that night.

"Uh no I don't, what do you have on your mind?"

"How about we go clubbing?" asked the male with a cheeky smile.

"I don't think that's a good idea Minmin— I mean Minho, I'm sorry." she added with a sigh.

"You know you can still call me Minmin, I don't really mind. And c'mon what could go wrong?"

"When people say that is when things go wrong but how could I say no if you ask me so nicely." she said with sarcasm dripping on her voice.

"Yes! I'll make sure you enjoy your time! I'll pick you up at nine! See you princess!"

"Yeah, yeah! I bet you'll leave me for the first hot girl who passes by. Sigh, see you." and with she finished the call.

Yes, he said he wouldn't go but he wanted to surprise the younger male. 'You know he probably hates you to death right?' he's annoying self reminded him. Of course he knew that, he just wanted to see Jisung really bad. 'Damn your girlfriend just broke up with you and you're already in love with the guy?' What?! No! I just want him to like me, I think we could be really good friends, that's all. After he tried to help the other male, he was really rude to him but soon apologized which showed that Jisung wasn't that bad after all.

Minho finally made up his mind! He chose a striped lose shirt with the colors black, white, green and orange, leaving the first two buttons unbuttoned. He matched that with black ripped jeans and a pair of simple black vans.

Before leaving the house, he grabbed his wallet, car keys and put some manly cologne. Oh and he ate a sandwich on the way to Yeji's. Remember kids, never drink with an empty stomach!

Remember those thoughts Minho had at the beginning about what would Jisung be wearing at the club? Well, nothing he could imagine would prepare him for the reality. Jisung in that outfit almost drove the older insane. God, he looked so ethereal!

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

428 words
Opinions?

This author's note will be loooong sorry JhsjajsJ

1) I'm going through a massive writer's block so sorry if this sucks ass!

2) This is Minho's outfit:

3) Question of the day: Have you ever been to a kpop show? I didn't, Eric Nam, Ateez came to my country and I might have cried for two days

I didn't, Eric Nam, Ateez came to my country and I might have cried for two days.

4) My previously mentioned main hoe Sophie_Moonlight posted a story, can you believe it? I can she's been writing since forever, anyways! Her fanfic it's called Magic Shop and it's a BTS fic! Her writing is just explendid so you better get your army asses on her story!

This is the synopsis:

5) Unedited

See you my lonely beans💗