31 | trinta e um

"So what are we going to do now?" Yeji asked once they reached her house.

"We don't really have any more information, I guess we really just need to wait for Jisung to call us... But if he takes too long we're going to the police station!" Minho answered.

It was nerve wrecking. The wait that lasted just a few minutes felt like hours, Minho felt like his throat was closing up and breathing was becoming painful. His palms were sweaty [N/A: mom's spaghetti] and his leg didn't look like it wanted to stop shaking. Thank God that they didn't really have to wait that long. Minho fished his phone as soon as it rung, not wasting any time he picked it up.

He just didn't hear what he was expecting.

"So it has come to my ears that you went to my house to snoop around... I'm not happy to hear that at all... I guess baby Ji isn't either. Tell them how unhappy you are."

There were some muffled sounds on the other side of the line and then it was all quiet. The call had ended.

"There's no time for police! You! Go get some food and water for the ride, my hometown is still farway. I'll go to Jisung's house to look for something that can help us!" Yeji commanded.

Minho didn't waste any time.

Without giving it too much thought he flew off of the door, now his worst nightmare was becoming real, his anxiety only seemed to get even worse. What if they can't get there in time? What if they can't save Jisung? Also wasn't Hyunjin with Jisung? What happened to him? With that unanswered question another one came up. What if something bad happens to Yeji? It would be all his fault, he was the one who dragged her into this mess. But on that same note, not only her friend but also her brother were in danger, she was on a even worse place than himself.

Without realizing he had already arrive the local convenience store. He bought some random snacks and energy drinks... a lot of energy drinks, they're going to need it. After paying for all of it, he made a sprint back to Yeji's house to wait for the girl to comeback with what might be useful for them.

His eyes were drooping with tiredness but his head wasn't allowing him to get any rest, getting millions of questions and scenarios flooding his mind every time he closed his eyes. Thankfully Yeji's call was able to bring him back from the bad place he was quickly getting into. The girl informed that she found a cellphone number with the message: “If I'm in trouble, for whatever reason, call this number” and then signed by Jisung. The girl informed him that she did try calling that number, but nobody picked up so that the best solution was to wait and then try to call again later. Thus Minho made his way to Ji's house (which wasn't really far) for them to finally leave and save the most important people in their lives.

They had already been on the road for a little bit more than a hour and decided they should try to call that number again. Since Yeji was driving, Minho was the one who made the call.

After waiting for just a few seconds, the call was finally answered.

“Han Jisung I told you to not call me for this number unless it's an emergency!”

On the other end of the line, there was a whispering male voice that could be heard, almost as if he was getting in trouble for just beig on the phone.

“It is an emergency. My name is Lee Minho and I found this number in Jisung's room, it said that if he was in trouble that I should call the number, and well, Jisung's in trouble.”

“What do you mean by in troule?! Look I'm really busy, and I could arrest you for trying to pull a prank on me-”

“Holy shit you are a police officer, thank God. And for fuck's sake LISTEN TO ME, Jisung was kidnapped by this creepy guy named Phana and we're afraid that he might have another hostage!”Minho didn't wait for the other party to stop talking since he could already see that the guy wasn't going to listen to him, but as soons as he spoke the kidnapper's name, something seemed to trigger the supposed police officer.

“Y-You said Phana? Like, just now, you really meant Phana? As in P H A N A?” his voice was clearly trembling like he just received the most dreaded news he could ever receive. He probably did.

“Yes, that's the one. I'm sorry but could you please tell me who you are what is your relationship with Sung?” Minho enquired.

“I'm sorry it's just that- Whatever... my name is Kim Minjun and I'm Jisung's step brother.”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Hi... I'm back
Jeez it's been a while isn't it
i hope that everyone still remembers this ff jdjdkjsj

So how everyone is surviving the twelve horsemen of apocalipse also known as 2020?

I'm doing pretty great if you ask me actually, never been so happy for being an introvert dhdjkfjfhfj

I didn't proof read but you're already used to it by now...

I'm not saying that I will try to update more often because I always say that and never do, so this time i'll just say:
see you in half a year jsjjjgjggjjg

But jokes aside i'll try to be more ative Oh and if you're interested my twitter is in my bio, since it's hard to keep a conversation going on wattpad, also I'm posting 3am guy on that same twitter as an texting au

Oh right! I'm also kind of working in a official art type of shit fjdkdkfkfk

See you later,
my lovelies ♡