19 | dezenove

"You don't need to change Sung, you look stunning!" Minho exclaimed while snaking one of his arms around Jisung's waist bringing them closer to each other.

Staring into each other eyes, the world seemed to slow down. There wasn't noise anymore, only some blured out sounds, but the boys were too immersed in the other's piece of universe to notice that.

The clicking sound the store's door opening brought them back to reality, both of them with pink tinted cheeks. Embarressed over different facts: Minho was amazed by Jisung's beauty from that close and the other male was flustered because he realized, once again, that was definitely catching feelings for the older male and he wasn't ready for that.

"So... Let's get going?" Minho said trying to break the unconfortable silence and Jisung nodded still too flustered to trust his own voice.

Walking side by side, maybe too close, since their hands touched once in a while and oh man, that driving Minho crazy. How he just wanted to hold Jisung's hand, to feel their softness, their heat, just to feel him closer.

"Can I... Can I hold your hand?" Minho uncertain asked blushing.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jisung answered trying to seem cold.

'Of course he wouldn't like to hold your hand! Why would you even ask that shit?! The answer was obvious! He doesn't like you back! Hell he doesn't even like you! You're just a fuck boy in his eyes!'

Minho was never good at being reject, or any other thing that could mentally hurt him. His high self esteem wasn't anything more then a mere mask. He was actually a really fragile man.

While Minho was martyrizing [is that even right????] himself for being a fool for actually thinking he had a chance with the younger boy, he felt a strong grip on his arm. Confused, he looked down and saw Jisung with a scared expression and trembling hands.

"Hey, what happened angel?" Minho worriedly asked to which the other male murmured a soft 'Phana'.

Wait what?!

In front of them was a very pissed looking Phana. What the fuck?

"What do you want jackass?!" The older boy asked with a annoyed look in his eyes.

"So you guys are dating?" Phana asked, ignoring completely Minho's presence and only focusing on Jisung.

Jisung looked like he just saw a ghost, his features became pale, and his shaking seemed to get worse.

Minho couldn't bare to see his sweet angel in such situation, so he placed his arm on the younger's shoulders, making them get even closer. Jisung instantly burried his face on Minho's neck and hugged him back.

"Yes, yes we are? You have something against it?" Minho looked at Phana like he would rip his head out.

"Yes, I have! Jisung is mine!" Phana growled.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you're the motherfucker who bullied my boyfriend! You're one sick bastard if you think you have any right to call him yours!" Minho growled back pointing a accuser finger at Phana's face.

When Phana was going to talk something back, he realized that there was now a croud watching them and some of them even reccording. Deciding it was the best to leave, he sent another death glare at the couple and turned his back to them.

Minho felt his shirt wet, and understood that Jisung was having a panick attack. Carefully he walked Jisung to the nearest toilet where he picked the latter up and placed him next to the sink.

"Angel, it's everything alright. It's just me and you now, Phana left." Minho said hugging the other male.

"M-Minho..." Jisung whispered so quietly that if they weren't hugging Minho would never hear it.

"Yes angel?" Minho asked while petting the younger's hair.

"I t-think I li-like you..."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

644 words
Opinions?

Woah
Im actually quite proud of this chapter

quick question: do you think that the Minsung relationship (on this ff) is going too fast?

btw
i became what i feared the most
a tiktoker

See you my lovelies ♡