02 | dois

Jisung always thought that woman's clothes were way more beautiful than man's. Even when he was little! He always used to put on his mother's expensive evening dresses and shoes.

His parents never judged him and always allowed him to wear whatever the little boy wanted to, and Jisung felt so damn grateful for that.

But you must be wondering why he was being so secretive if his parents seemed to be okay with his choice.

Let's just say not everyone is as open minded as Jisung's parents are.

On his first day of high school, our dear Jisunggie was really excited to show everyone his new pair of shorts and fishnet leggings but teenagers are cruel...

On the first period everyone started  to notice the his "odd" outfit. On the second period all the school knew there was a new kid using girl clothes.  At lunch all the girls were jealous of his beautiful tanned legs. During the rest of the school day, the boy recieved a couple of compliments and lots of "catcalls". Oh but at the end of the day!

When the clock struck 4pm a few people from his high school, even the ones who complimented him, completely broke him. Called names who you shouldn't call anyone punched and kicked every part of his body they could and ever since that day, our Jisunggie never wore "girl clothes" again. At least not in public.

Jisung always knew he was "different" but he never thought it was a problem. It was just the way he was. So when that incident happened he didn't stop doing what he loved because he thought he was a freak but because they told him he was a freak. He just didn't want that to happen ever again!

But now back to the present!

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

302 words
Opinions?