29 | vinte e nove

"Jiiiii! I miss him sooooo much!" Minho whined "You even have the same nickname as him!"

"Minho, you have to calm down! If you keep on distracting me, I will crash this car and you will never see Jisung again!" Yeji said trying to focus on the road ahead of them "Besides that, this address is our last hope to find this guy so you better not fuck this up!"

It had been a little more than three days since Jisung last contacted them and Minho is going crazy. He's starting to lose hope. I mean it isn't like Jisung is dead, right?

"And... here we are!" Yeji said while parking the car.

"Are sure you got the right address? Because this doesn't look like where a psycho would live in..." Minho exclaimed looking at the house. Scratch that! Mansion.

It was a typical rich family's house, the ones that you look at and you just know that has a huge backyard and a pool. The walls were white with dark wood details. The windows were big which gave a lot of light to the house. The front yard was decorated with tons of flowers giving a bright feeling to the new comers.  The friends were expecting some abandoned looking place like a warehouse or some creepy studio.

Putting those thoughts away, both Minho and Yeji made their way to the front door. Fancy front door, if I must add. After knocking on the door they could hear a femimine voice saying "Coming!" from inside the house. The heavydoor opened only to reveal a woman who looking like sua was in her late thirties, with a baby in her arms.

"Uh? Do you need something?" at first sua looked a little bit weirded out but quickly overcame it and gave the pair of friends a sweet smile.

Before Minho could burst, Yeji decided to come up with an excuse.

"Good afternoon, my name is Shin Ryunjin and he's Seo Changbin. We're from Red River High and we came here to ask some questions for our Geography group project." Yeji said surprising Minho and even herself. What a good liar.

"Oh! I would love to help you! Please come in!" the friendly woman exclaimed stepping aside so that the couple of friends could enter her house.

Minho was quick to grab Yeji's wrist, whispering in a low voice "Be careful, we don't know who lives in here!" to what Yeji nodded with a determined look in her eyes.

Both Minho and Yeji sat down in the huge living room's couch and waited for the lady ro comeback from wherever she went.

"Here! Have some cookies! I just took them out of the oven so they might be hot!"

Minho extended his arm to grab a cookie but Yeji was fast to kick his shin before he could actually grab it.

"Like you said, we need to be careful!" she whispered to only Minho hear. He pouted but retracted his arm.

The owner of the house coughed trying to get rid of the awkward environment that surrounded them, before speaking.

"So you said you were from Red River High?" to what both youngsters only nodded.

"That's such a coincidence! My oldest son used to go to that school!"

"Oh he did?..." Minho and Yeji said at the same time, slowly looking at each other before smirking.

"Yes, he graduated three years ago!"

"We have a friend who also used to go to Red River at that time! What is your son's name? Maybe we know him!"

Minho was talking about Jisung.

If the address that Jisung gave them was correct, maybe this 'son' was actually the culprit.

"At that time he was an exchange student from Thailand. His name is Phana!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

631 words
Opinions?

I don't really have an excuse for taking so much time to update

i'm sorry

it's not even because of school or personal problems (well kinda)

it's just that im taking this story to a place that idk how to write

does that make sense

in simple words: out of my confort zone

at least is a little bit bigger right?

im not promising that ill keep updating according to the schedule but i'll try :/

anyways

see you
my lovelies ♡