28 | vinte e oito

"Calm down! I'm not finished!" Yeji sighed exasperated.

"Jisung also told me that you couldn't know where he is, because he knows you and he knows that you will look for him. Which is obviously true. He said that he might be away for a couple weeks so he'll try to call you as soon as possible!"

As soon as Yeji finished talking Minho's phone started ringing.

"And that would be now I guess..." She added.

The male didn't waste any time before picking up the phone call.

"Jisung! Oh my God! Are you okay?"

"The one and only! [ stan iKON ] And I'm fine. I assume Yeji told you everything already?"

"She did. But are you—"

"Yes baby, I'm fine, I promise! I know it sounds really weird but I'm doing this for us, okay? I just want you to be safe! I don't have that much time so I'll have to be quick... I want to explain to you the picture I posted yesterday. I'm sorry, but needed to make him think that we're not dating, so I posted a picture of Hyunjin."

"That doesn't even make sense! Look, please tell me where you are! I can't stop thinking if you're safe or not, I need to be with you! I need to protect you!"

"Minho, baby, I'm sorry, but this is really the only way I can think of to protect you from him. He's evil, trust me! He's a complete psycho! He won't stop until he gets what he wants, and that's me!"

"Jisung, please, think carefully! I can help you!"

"I'm sorry but I've already made my decision." And with that the younger male hung up.

Minho had tears running down his cheeks like watetfalls. That whole conversation was like torture. He heard Jisung's voice, but he couldn't see him. He heard Jisung calling him baby, but he couldn't hug him. He heard Jisung's desesperation, but he couldn't protect him.

After watching Minho trying to call him a few more times, Yeji intervened.

"I know it hurts you knowing he's in danger and you can't protect him. But I know what we can do! We can gather evidence that someone dangerous is after our friend. We can go to his house, talk to his family, his girlfriend."

"Let's go catch this son of a bitch!"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

392 words
Opinions?

I took a wattpad pause and didn't tell you, im sorry

we're back to school

you know what isn't back?
my will to live

guess who had a shitty birthday?
(my birthday was on 30 december (idk how to write dates in english im sorry))

question of the day:
do you have any guesses on who the senior could be?

I don't know what to say more so we'll just see each other next week

see you
my lovelies ♡