20 | vinte

"I t-think I li-like you..."

Minho was far from being ready to hear those words coming from Jisung's mouth. Wait did he actually hear it right? So Jisung actually likes him back?

"I like you—" Minho tried to say but he was interrupted by Jisung's loud sobs.

"I t-think I love you Hyunjin..." Jisung cried out.

Yup, it was too good to be true. Minho should've expected that. Jisung wasn't on his right state of mind yet the older male found himself thinking that they could actually work out together, that they could actually become a happy couple. The happiest of them all. Turns out Minho was just a fool in love.

Minho could feel tears starting to prick his eyes but he couldn't bring himself to actually cry in front of Jisung. The younger was in such distress that it just felt unfair.

"Hey, it's okay! I'm here now, no one can hurt you anymore!" Minho exclaimed while rubbing soothing circles on the Jisung's back.

"Please h-hug me..."

Minho didn't waste any time to fullfill the younger's request. Fifteen minutes had already passed and they were still in each other's embrace. Too sweet to let go. Too warm to forget. Too unique to ignore.

But then Minho heard it. He was sure that if they weren't that close he could easily miss it but he didn't. He clearly heard the soft mumble of a "Thanks Minmin".

God, I don't think Minho was this confused in ages. Did Jisung actually know who he was? His thoughts were broken by a soft snore along with a even softer breathing ghosting over the skin of his neck. Jisung just fell asleep on a bathroom, great.

Minho texted Jihyo saying that he would be taking Jisung home because he wasn't feeling good. Which she totally understood.

But there was a problem: the older male didn't know where Jisung lived. A classic if you ask me.

Minho put Jisung on his back and left the smelly bathroom. Honestly he was trying to not think of how weird he looked, I mean the guy just left a bathroom carrying an unconscious person on his back, nop, not suspicious at all!

Ignoring the weird stares he was receiving, he finally arrived at his car. Laying the still sleeping squirrel-like male on the backseat of his car, Minho decided he would just take Jisung to his house, if the younger asked he would just say he didn't know where the other's house was. Which wasn't a lie.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

428 words
Opinions?

This chapter made my friend cry and she didn't even read the whole ff NSNSNDN

IM REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONESJMSSJJSB

On a side note
i have two more drafts that i really like
a 2jae one (that i already published but ill rewrite it) and a showki one

ill post both synopsis on the next chapters if you're interested

but yeah if i publish it please give it lots of love like you do with the ones that i already posted

istg i didn't put any effort on 3am guy and even panties but these are drafts that i really love :(((

sigh,
anyways

see you my lovelies ♡