01 | um

That afternoon the rain was pouring outside and that made Jisung happy. The worse the weather the less people in the mall who could catch him purchasing "his precious". I will explain that later.

The young male was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans equally dark. He decided that wearing the hood on at the mall was a great idea and for some reason no one would think that that was weird, well he kinda is. He wanted to pass unnoticed but people look at what they find suspicious right?

Roaming throw the big mall in hope to mislead anyone who was possibly following him. If you ask me I think he's delusional. People nowadays are way to self centered and busy with their cellphones to be worried if some weird ass dude is near their children or something like that.

After some good fifteen minutes of nothing but paranoia, Jisung finally arrived at his destination: "Women's paradise". Little did the owners know that the store was also Jisung's paradise.

"Women's Paradise" was the closest lingerie store to Jisung's house. The store had the latest, cheapest and prettiest pieces of women's intimate clothing Jisung had ever seen. It was indeed his paradise. But why you must be asking? Well, our Jisunggie has little secret...

Inside his closet, he has this cute baby pink box and in that box there is what he calls "his treasure". His treasure consists of: all kinds of stocking you can think of (any color and size, it seriously amazes me), crop tops, skirts, booty shorts and other "girly" things I can't remember right now. But even with all of that, panties were still his favorites! He had tons of those! From the simpler ones with only one color (pastels of course and maybe a little stamp saying "Daddy" or a chatacter he liked) to the sexier ones which had more strong colors like black or dark red and were mostly lace.

And that exactly what Jisung intended to do! To buy a more "daring" lingerie set.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

359 words
Opinions?

For the first chapter what do you guys think? Should I continue?