22 | vinte e dois

It's been a bit more than a week since Jisung last saw Minho, and he would be lying to himself if he said he didn't miss the older male. The day the "couple" met Phana was like a blur to Jisung but he could clearly remember.

He remembers Minho conforting him in a public bathroom but didn't he take him to his house? How come he woke up at Hyunjin's?

The younger male asked Hyunjin about it but the other male was always quick to change the subject. He also tried to talk to Minho at the store but he found out that the older male had quit his job. Was Minho avoiding him or was he overthinking?

Well, Jisung had enough.

"Whoever the fuck you are, you can wait— Ji-Jisung..." Minho stuttered opening the door.

Like I said, Jisung had enough, he needed answers! So he asked Jihyo if she knew where Minho lived and she gladly told him along with a "You better use protection!". Anyways, does that girl know everything?!

"In the flesh!" Jisung growled out. "Care to explain to me where the fudge were you this week?! Huh?!"

Jisung pushed Minho aside and entered the older male's house.

"Around." Minho shrugged.

"Oh, don't shrug me! You know too damn well what I meant! You disappear! You even quit your job!"

"Look, I was busy this week and let's be honest being a cashier on some lingerie shop isn't an ideal job." Minho exclaimed sitting on his sofa, where Jisung had already made himself confortable.

"And what about the fact that I woke up at Hyunjin's house when I clearly remember that I was with you after falling asleep? Why do I think that I was here before going to Hyunjin's?!" Jisung yelled. [uh rude?]

"You're delusional!" Minho sighed running a hand through his hair.

"No, I'm not! And you know it!"

"Look, did you come all the way here just to yell at me?"

"I came to get answers!" Jisung yelled once again.

"Then fucking ask Hyunjin about it!' Minho finally snapped and yelled back.

"You won't tell me!"

"Then that's your problem!"

After that last sentence the yelling seemed to calm down. Jisung to mad at Minho to keep going and Minho too mad at himself.

"I would swear those curtains were yellow." Jisung sighed pointing to the living room's curtains.

"Yeah, I changed them three days ago."

"So I was here!" Jisung smiled feeling accomplished.

"You— Yeah whatever, you were here."

"Can you please tell me why did I wake up in other place?" Jisung calmly asked, inching his hand closer to the older male's.

Noticing that, Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and laced their finger together. Damn, he really did miss the younger male.

"You just love Hyunjin so much. It felt wrong to be with you knowing you had other guy in your mind." Minho sighed once again.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

486 words
Opinions?

Damn, I'm tired

Guess what?
It's 1 am

Aaaaand I have a test tomorrow
kill me now

i wont even ask anything ill just go to sleep (cue got7's if you do)

see you my lovelies ♡