33 | trinta e três

In a few hours the couple of friends arrived their so dreaded but also so needed destination. The Hwang's hometown was a average sized town located in the south of the country. They took about three hours to get there so Minho volunteered himself to drive when Yeji looked tired. A three hours ride might not look that much but both of them were not used to drive for that long, one hour tops.

By the time they arrived at the place they agreed to meet with Minjun the older man was already there, at least that was what the text message he sent previously said. They were not sure how he managed that but it must have something to do with his job.

One thing that the message also mentioned that was bugging Minho was the fact that Minjun was alone. Wasn't he supposed to bring back-up? Like is he not taking this seriously?

Since they have never ever meet Jisung's older brother they had no idea how he looked and since there wasn't any police car around the area all they had to do was to call the man's number.

"Where the fuck are you?!" Minho barked.

"When we find Jisung I won't let you guys date, you're being extremely rude to his family."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. We first need to find him, so care to say where the fuck are you?"

"You see the black car besides the phone booth?" Minjun said with a sigh. He had to keep in mind that the other guy was probably just stressed with this whole situation or else he might beat his little brother's boyfrind up.

After saying that the call was ended and soon after that he heard tapping on his car's window. The three of them just met for the first time but they all had similar thoughts in their heads. Minho was in awe because Minjun was way taller than what he expected and Minjun was thinking that Minho had a way sharper tongue for a person of his height. Meanwhile Yeji was being swooned by the older man's looks. Focus Yeji your friend is in extreme danger. With that little encouragement, the girl was the first one to speak up.

"Uh why are you alone?" She coughed up.

"Of course I'm not alone, who do you take me for? Obviously I wouldn't show the whole town that I got the local police behind my back."

Well... That does make sense...

"First things first! We were able to trace Jisung's phone. The place where we think Phana might be keeping Jisung and your brother it's in an abandoned elementary school, on the country side. It's just twenty minutes from and my team is already there. You two, get in my car, I'll drive us there!" The serious tone in Minjun's voice showed that he was used to this kind of situation, with all the cases he has to handle on the daily, but the slight tremor on his hands shows that this situation was far from being easily handled. Not everyday that your little brother that you swore to protect gets kidnapped by his psychotic ex boyfriend.

Minho wasn't sure of what he should do in this situation because if he himself is a nerve wreck and he just met Jisung for a few months, he can only imagine how his brother feels. Jisung must really trust this guy, so his only option is to do the same.

With a determined look in his eyes, Minho put his hand on Minjun's broad shoulders, as if saying that everything would be okay.

Damn, he's really big...

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

611 words
Opinions?

So here I am with a new chapter

I actually just want to finish this ff
it's never ending :((((((

apart from being tired of this plot i also have TONS of prompts i would like to write about but his is slowing me down

from now on ill try toupdate weekly like i used to
and since i don't have classes at wednesdays ill update

a little update about your favorite (cough cough) author: i now wear glasses
yes, ill be 18 this years and just now im starting to wear glasses

ANYWAYS

what shipps would you like me to write about? most of my prompts don't have a shipp to go with tbh :P

See you later,
my lovelies ♡