Chapter 24: Dragon's Anger

Ash, Serena and Saphira are now walking at the destroyed Blackthorn City, which is covered in snow and Ash says, "The dragons hate the snow, which is the reason why it has become like this..."

"Truly a shame really." Serena says. "But I wonder where is the Dragon Gem..."

"The gem should be very hidden if I was the one that hides it." Ash says.

Just then, they hear a presence as they quickly hide themselves behind a wall. They notice that the ones are here are no other than the traitors, who have broke out of the ice and they are chasing after Ash and the others.

"Where did those guys go?" Misty yells in anger. "We need to get those Pokemon back!"

"Without those Pokemon, we are not immortal anymore." Bonnie says, "We have to get them back so we can still be the ones that alive."

Ash is cursing behind the wall and he says, "Those guys...did they seriously think my Pokemon are just special items to keep them alive? How dare they?"

Serena says, "I know you are angry, Ash. But right now we have to do this, that is what you said to me when I was blinded by my anger as well."

Saphira says, "Papa...Mama...when are they going to get away from us?"

Ash comforts the child and says, "Don't worry, once they aren't able to find us, they will go away immediately."

As the traitors are still searching, Ash, Serena and Saphira quickly dodge their sight as they get into the Dragon's Den. "Okay, we are here." Ash says.

"Wow, this place sure is very different..." Serena says.

"Of course, once we get past here, we will be at a place called Dragon Holy Land, it is where the Dragon Gem is located." Ash says as they continue to move forward.

At the same time, the traitors are outside and Iris says, "I swear they have to be here somewhere!"

"But where could they hide?" Mallow asks, and Brock says, "How about the Dragon Holy Land?" This causes confusion to the others. "It was a place where the Johto Champion Lance and his cousin Clair used to train their Pokemon."

"You think they might be there? How are we going to get there?" Max asks.

"We need to get into the cave over there." Misty says as they also enter the cave.

Ash, Serena and Saphira finally arrived at the Dragon's Holy Land, as they look around and see the grass and the flowers, as well as the shrine that holds the Dragon Fang.

"So where would the Dragon Gem be?" Saphira asks, and Ash says, "I think that the Dragon Fang from before is actually the Dragon Gem. What we need to do is to open the Dragon Shrine."

"And how are we going to open it?" Serena asks, and Ash says, "About that, I have no idea..."

This causes the two females to frown, and then they hear a voice, "So this is where you are..."

They turn around and see the traitors panting as they find Ash and the others. Ash says, "If it wasn't for the fact that you tried to steal my Pokemon for your own greed, I would have praised you guys to be able to find us."

"You know what we are here for, now give them to us." Go says.

"Do you think I would give you my Pokemon so you can fulfill your greed? Not in a million years!" Ash says.

"You are not going to hurt mama and papa!" Saphira says.

"What do you know, those two even have a kid of their own as well." Brock taunts, and Ash says, "What if she is our kid? As a father, I won't let you kill her."