Chapter 11: The Shamouti Islands

When Mark and Lillie are heading to the Rota Kingdom, Insey and Gary are now heading towards the Orange Islands, since it is where they can find the Flying Gem. Instead of using the Pokemon to fly, they are heading there on a ship.

Gary looks at the ship and he sighs, this is the famous S.S Anne and Ash somehow revive it after it was sunk because of Team Rocket's actions. Not only that, both he and Insey are lying on the beach chairs that is close to the swimming pool. "Just what the hell is going on here? Yesterday we were fighting because of the war and now we are relaxing on the boat?"

Insey says, "Don't worry about it, as long as you are a member of Team Alpha, you don't need to worry about other stuff. It is a good thing that there is autopilot of this ship so we can relax before we go to our destination."

Gary sighs and then he looks at Insey, she is wearing her swimsuit and he has to admit, she looks very gorgeous. But there are some questions that also plague his mind. Such as why a girl like her has to suffer. He decides to ask, "So Insey, can you tell me what happened to your family when we are little? I still can't believe that a person like my gramps will do such things."

Insey frowns and says, "I know you are going to ask that. I'll tell you. As you can see, we, along with Brother and Mother, are a happy family. We are Pokemon, so we didn't have a father." Insey says. "Professor Oak has been wanting our powers for his own research and greed. Thus he has tried to do anything to capture us, but with Mother's interference, he didn't succeed. One day, he decides to spread to the whole Pallet Town that I am the Bug Witch only because I befriended a Scyther and a Beedrill at the entrance of Pallet Town. Not only me, the other four are having different reasons. Mark is because that he has anger issues that will try to kill people, Minami is because she had cleaning issues that will annoy people, Golly is said to bring in the ghosts to haunt them and Trenor is because he could causes earthquakes to destroy their houses."

"Seriously? He did that to you guys?" Gary asks, "But why not Ashy Boy?"

Insey says, "Because he didn't find a reason to, if all the Ketchum family are away, then he won't be able to get our powers. You see, my mother decided to send us away so that we will be safe, as for Ash and her, they are taking a risk to continue stay in Pallet Town so that they can keep an eye on Professor Oak."

Insey frowns and says, "But when we got to the new place to live, we are exposed to the bad families who have been tortured us. As for me, I was sent to the Unova Region, but it turns out that the ones who my mother asked to take care are actually poachers."

"Poachers?" Gary is shocked as Insey continues, "Yeah. I have to watch how the couple stole Pokemon from others and laugh for it. I can't forget the sad looks from the Pokemon as they are being treated as things instead of beings. In the end, I decided to leave them and hide in the Pinwheel Forest all alone, but they have been trying to find me. It was until my life is being threatened by them that Brother come and save me."

"I am sorry to hear all of this." Gary says.

"It is too late. Humans are going to suffer what they did. Though not all of them as you know..." Insey says.

"But I have a question, why did your mother send you to the poachers anyways?" Gary asks. "Didn't she know that they are the poachers?"

"About that, my brother was trying to find out the true reason, and it turns out that they threatened her to give me to them or else they would kill me. I think my mother wanted to protect me from being killed."

"I see...I know Ash's mother too well and I don't think she is an evil person to send you to poachers." Gary says with a smile.

"It seems like we are about to land at the Fire Island. We should dress up for now before we get off the ship." Insey says as they go back to their rooms to change their clothes.