Epilogue

It has been a month since Ash and Serena use the Infinity Gems to save the world, everyone has changed for the better as they continue to do their own work in the regions. Because they are capable of learning Pokemon moves, they have been training with Pokemon and they are also capable of hearing the thoughts of their Pokemon as well.

Ash and Serena have married and they invited a lot of people to attend their wedding. Their rivals and their true friends have come to show gratitude to them as they are happy for the two of them. They didn't forget about Team Alpha with their work in the past, but they know it is time to move on and they aren't going to hate them forever.

Delia is still living in the Kanto Region, but they have made a teleportation pad on the new Island so that they can meet her and have their own family time that they have missed since they are seven years old, and the others have their own jobs for their lives as well.

Right now, Ash, Serena, and Saphira are standing in front of the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon, there are Meloetta, Keldeo, Ho-oh, Eternatus, Zygarde, Diancie, Genesect, Marshadow, Jirachi, Victini, Manaphy, Shaymin, Zeraora, Mew, Kyurem, Rayquaza, Zarude, and Magearna. Saphira and Serena are looking at Ash, who takes a deep breath and he puts the Infinity Gems on the ground.

"These Infinity Gems are powerful, but they aren't supposed to fall into the wrong hands. So I want to ask you all a favor." Ash says as he takes a deep breath, "I want you all to take these gems to a faraway place, anywhere, just keep them away from others."

The 18 Legendary and Mythical Pokemon nod as they take each of the gems and leave. Serena kisses him on the cheeks and she asks, "Ash, are you sure that it is the right choice to make?"

Ash smiles at his wife and he says, "Those gems are more trouble than their worth, and quite honestly, I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

"That may be true." Serena says. "I am glad that you accepted me, everything happened when I was hypnotized by those traitors...and yet, we are still together in the end."

"I know, we had a rough past, but the truth that we couldn't forget about our love proves that we still want to be together." Ash says.

"And I want Papa and Mama to be together as well." Saphira says as she gives them each a hug, Ash and Serena smile as they hug back their daughter.

As they head back into the castle, they smile at a Pokemon who is waiting for them at the doorway. It is a short, chubby rodent Pokémon covered in yellow fur with two horizontal brown stripes on its back. It has a small mouth, long, pointed ears with black tips, and brown eyes. Each cheek is a red circle that contains a pouch for electricity storage. It has short forearms with five fingers on each paw, and its feet each have three toes. At the base of its lightning bolt-shaped tail is a patch of brown fur. The Pokemon is Pikachu, and he is also revived with the help from Xerneas.

"Hello, buddy." Ash says as Pikachu jumps onto his shoulder, giving him and Serena a nuzzle. "How are you doing?"

Pikachu gives them a thumbs up, and the three of them are laughing at the mouse's antics. Ever since the war ends, Xerneas have all Ash's Pokemon revived and he is happy about it. Without the traitors, they don't need to suffer from starvation and beatings, they can live like a Pokemon used to.

Speaking of which, everyone is also having a good life. Mark returns to Hoenn and opens a resort at the site where he was used to working in. He is now the owner and with Lillie's help, they hire a lot of people and Pokemon, but they won't exploit the workers like what his former worker used to do to him.

Minami and Alain are dating and they are working with Professor Sycamore with the Mega Stone searching, a lot of people had never seen it coming, but they are happy for Minami and Alain to be together. Golly is now working with the International Police, and because she was dating the current president of the Aether Foundation, Gladion, they have been saving a lot of Pokemon from their beatings and they also make sure the Pokemon world is in peace.