Chapter 15: Chase

After getting the Ground Gem, Trenor and Chole have been chased by the traitors all the way from Kalos, they manage to get to the Kanto Region with the help of Zygarde. Trenor takes out his Pokeball and says, "Squishy, return for now."

As Trenor recalls the Pokemon, they see that the traitors are riding their flying Pokemon and they are almost get to them. "They are pretty annoying." Chole groans. "We really don't want anything to do with them, and they couldn't be killed...how did they do that?"

"I don't know." Trenor says, just then, they notice that Insey and Gary also arrive at the shore. Trenor asks, "Insey, Gary. How is the Flying Gem?"

"It is not easy considering that the fact that we have to persuade Melody and Slowking to help us get it." Insey says, noticing that they are running at the same time, she asks, "And why are we running?"

"Those who hurt Brother are chasing us, that's why? They have been trying to do some stuff to Squishy and Chole, and they chase us all the way from Kalos to here."

Gary says, "I see...But have you tried to kill them?"

Trenor says, "That is the problem! Somehow they aren't able to be killed. I really want to know why."

"Maybe it is because the Pokemon they stole from Brother?" Insey asks. "Since I know that Brother lent us Pokemon so that we won't be able to get killed easily..."

"Then we must find a plan to let brother recall his Pokemon so that they will be much easier to kill. So where are you going? I suppose the Bug Gem is next, right?"

"Yeah, we are going to the Pinwheel Forest to get the Bug Gem, so we are heading to Unova." Insey says. "And you?"

"The Rock Gem is in Kanto, so we are going there." Chole says.

"I see, best of luck to all of us." Insey says as they split up. Chole takes out the Pokeball and says, "Diancie, do you know a cave that can hide us?"

Diancie says, "Leave it to me." Then she uses the Diamond Storm to break the hole in the mountain and then the group enters the cave.

"Should we block the entrance?" Chloe asks.

"No, we let it open. I have a feeling that it is the right choice to do." Trenor says as they continue forward.

At the same time, the traitors arrive at the Kanto and they are looking around. "Where did they go?" Dawn asks with frustration.

"They must have gone back to Kanto, that's for sure." Brock says.

"Guys, look." Iris says as she shows the hole Diancie made, "Do you think the two of them get into this cave?"

"It is not impossible." Then the group decides to enter the cave to find the two of them.

Trenor and Chole are following the path and then they are surprised to see in front of them a Omastar just passing by. "An Omastar? What is going on here?"

"If my assumptions are correct," Diancie says, "We are going to the Grandpa Canyon, a place where extinct Pokemon living in there."

"Then maybe it will be better if we ask them for help." Trenor says as they follow the path, then they see the light and then appear in front of them is the Rock Gem guarded by an Aerodactyl. Surrounded the Pokemon are all the Ancient Pokemon, some of them aren't even Rock Type to begin with. There are Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerdactyl, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Titouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish and Arctovish.