Chapter 4: The Spy in the Camp

Once Gladion and Lillie are back at their living place of the camp, the traitors rush inside with furious face. They grab Lillie by her clothes and Misty yells, "How dare you say that to the others, now they hate us because of your actions."

"Then you shouldn't do that in the first place." Lillie says with a smirk. "My mother is already dead, what are you going to threaten me of? I have nothing to given you threaten."

The others also rush in as they hear the commotion going on. Sycamore says, "Put Lillie down. Right now it doesn't matter what did you do to Ash and the others, right now we are in the same boat and we have to live through this nightmare."

Kukui says, "I agree. You don't want to add more crime for killing Lillie, right?"

The traitors can only grit their teeth as they let go of Lillie. Alain says, "I can't believe it...all of it happened is because what they did to Ash."

Lillie says, "Ash is the chosen one, which is why he is kind a Legendary Magnet."

Gladion says, "Ash is also one of the kind. And from what happened to him, it will be without a doubt that he might join Team Alpha, but that is if he is alive."

Tierno turns to Shauna, he asks, "What do you think about it?"

Shauna says, "I am now worried about Serena more...it is true that she did a mistake of cheating on Ash...but she didn't want to do this, she was hypnotized, that was what Lillie said, right?"

Sawyer says, "Yeah. But let's think about it, if Ash is what Gladion said like that, then I doubt that he will forgive Serena of what she had done."

"And how do you know about that?" Tierno asks.

Lillie says, "I had read a lot of books, and I find that a lot of break ups are because of what they saw, whether the reason it is. Because it carved into its heart and there is no way to forget about it unless he wants to."

The others are sighing and Trevor says, "Love sure is confusing."

Once everyone is now asleep, Lillie walks out of the room as she walks out of the camp, but Gladion follows her and he asks, "I was thinking about what you said to me back then. You really are a part of Team Alpha and Ash is a part of it, right?"

Lillie says, "It is true. I am a part of Team Alpha. Ash came to my house and told me everything, because with the help of Celebi, he knew that I was forced to betray him."

"But why did you even do that in the first place?" Gladion asks, Lillie frowns and says, "Because of Mother."

"Mother?" Gladion is surprised, as he knew that their mother was perished from an accident. Lillie says, "Yeah, Mother was gone because of the Ultra Beast attack, according to Wicke, it was a lab error. But that isn't true, only I know the true reason."

"What do you mean?" Gladion asks.

Lillie gave a weak smile and then she starts to cry, "She could have saved herself, but she stayed there, I shouldn't tell her about what they threatened me. She blames herself for being a burden for me and you. She thinks that it is better that she is gone to end our suffer...but that is doing the opposite."

Gladion gasps as he kneels down on the floor. "Not only dad...but mom as well...why didn't you tell me about this?"

"How could I do it? What if you were like Mother?" Lillie says. "Ash learned the truth, and I realized that it was just like what he said, humans aren't to be trusted anymore. I agree to join them, but I volunteer to be as a spy for them."

Gladion then says, "So you must know where Ash is, right? Are you going to tell him about what happened?"

"I am going to tell him about that, but that isn't going to change a thing." Lillie says as she takes out the phone.