Chapter 6: Serena's learning

Serena is being accepted by Ash in the group, but some of his siblings aren't trusting her fully and Mark and Minami are the ones that may scare her the most while the other three is trying to be socialize with her. In the end, at a meeting where Serena and Ash are absent, Insey says, "Brother has already forgiven her, I don't think we should hold our guards up."

Mark says, "But we don't know if she can be trusted. After all, she cares about humans more than we thought, and maybe she would stab us behind our backs just like what she did to brother."

Trenor says, "But she was hypnotized. She loved brother a lot that she would be wanting to do anything for him."

"Then why there is the struggle?" Minami asks. "It may be true that she may want to help Ash since she loved him, but from what we saw in the past days, she reacted differently and why change now? Don't you think it is suspicious?"

"Enough." Golly says, as the vice leader of the Team Alpha, Golly says, "Don't you forget? We are Legendary Pokemon. We should observe her for the actions for these days, if she is acting something weird that may stop our plans, then we will give her the judgement."

The others agree with the idea and then they decide to dismiss the meeting.

At the same time, Serena is being taken to a place with the big door, once Ash opens it, she gasps as she sees a lot of Legendary Pokemon, Mystic Pokemon and even Ultra Beasts. She starts to shiver as they are glaring at her, due to the fact that she is a human.

"If you attack her, then I'll treat you as you attacked me and I will give you judgement." Ash's voice boomed and the Legendaries stop their actions and Ash continues, "She is going to be my Chosen One and I have made my mind."

The other Legendary Pokemon nod as Ash asks, "As for you, any questions?"

Serena asks, "Is it true...all of them hate humans just like you do?"

"Do I need to give you the list of what the humans do to them?" Ash asks as he sighs, "I think you want some explanations about our team if you want to be with us."

As he walks to the place where the Legendary Birds are, he says, "Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. They usually live in the Shamoutti Islands, and there are shrine for each of them, but the shrines are destroyed, and the humans did it. They also destroyed their territory, as they have to fly around to find a place to nap. But all is futile. Until I found them and asks them to join in my group."

Then he walks to Mewtwo. "Mewtwo is not my creation. In fact, it is made by Team Rocket from Mew's DNA. They want to create a strong Pokemon that can help them rule the world. And he is treated as a tool. He has the most hatred with humans compare to other Legendary Pokemon. And he is also one of my loyal friend because we share same goals."

Serena frowns, it seems like Ash is really getting in the dark path and she can't save him. Then they find Mew, the playful cat Pokemon flies around Ash and nuzzles him.

"Hey there, princess." Ash says. "As for this cute Mew, she lived in the Tree of Beginning with us, but the tree is destroyed by humans, you know why?"

Serena flinches at Ash's tone and the look of horror from Mew's face says everything. Ash says, "Because of the blood cells treating humans as germs, they claim to be self defense as they destroy the tree. But all they could do is avoid them, avoid the tree, but no... Mew not only lost her home, she also suffered a fever."

"I am sorry to hear that." Serena frowns, even the Mew also hates humans is something that she feels guilty about.

"Next is the Johto Legendaries. As you can see, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. They were Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon. They were caught up in the war back in the Ecruteak City, and they died because of the burning tower. It is thanks to Ho-Oh, who used the Sacred Ash to revive them."