Chapter 7: Summon Arceus?

After a day from learning the truth of the Legendaries, Serena and Gary are called by Ash for their first mission as members of Team Alpha.

"So why are you calling us? Ashy Boy?" Gary asks, but Ash glares at him and says, "Don't call me that name, Gare Bear. I have a mission for you."

Ash takes the Azure Flute and says, "Now your task is to pretend that you escaped from us and got the flute, if you didn't tell them that you are from Team Alpha, then they won't suspect you. And you can use the chance to blow the flute and I will be heading there once and for all."

"So today is the day you are going to destroy their camp?" Serena asks with a little frown.

"Yes, and according to our spy in the camp, they still think that I am on their side. So it will be great to see their faces in horror." Ash says.

Serena and Gary nod as Golly says, "This is your first mission, and we trust you guys to succeed. For Team Alpha."

"For Team Alpha." Serena and Gary say in union as they are teleported away. Mark, leaning on the wall with arms still folded, asks, "Do you think that they will do it? I don't think I could trust them yet."

Ash says, "Celebi assures me that they will do it, so I trust them. I need to prepare as well for the fun up ahead." Ash changes into the form of the Arceus and then he goes into the clouds in order to wait for the music.

Gary and Serena manages to get to the camp and Gary yells, "We are back, please let us in."

As the resistance hear the voice, they are happy as they open them and let them in. Kukui asks, "What is taking you so long? Did you get the flute?"

Gary says, "We got the flute, but the reason we got too long is because we were captured. As you can see, Team Alpha has set up traps in the Michina and we were caught."

"How did you escape?" Sycamore asks with a surprised tone.

"We didn't give up until it is over, and that's how we escaped." Serena says. "So if we blow the flute, then we will be summoning Arceus to help us out?"

"There is only one way to try it out." Sawyer says. "So who are we going to blow the flute?"

"Obviously not them." Alain says as he glares at the traitors, who stiffens from the glare. "They had already messed up and we aren't going to mess up again."

Lillie knows what Ash is planning and she says, "Serena, since you are one of the people that found the flute, why don't you blow it?"

Serena looks at the others, who also nods back, Serena sighs and says, "If you say so." Then she starts to blow the flute, and the melody appears as it is the same as the song of Oracion.

Ash hears the music from above and then he starts to prepare the lights and the glows, once the music stops, he starts descending down from the heavens and appears in front of the camp.

The Legendary Pokemon who were fighting outside stopped when they see the lord, they quickly bow at him without questioning. Arceus' voice booms and asks, "Are you the one who blew the flute?"

Serena says, "Yes, my lord." And then the others bow at the lord. Just then, a Master Ball appeared out of nowhere and Ash breaks it into half. "Who dares throwing that machinery at me?"

The others turn and see the traitors, who were furious that the ball missed. "We are in front of the god and you were just doing that? How dare you?" Sycamore yells at them.

"We needed to end this war, we aren't going to wait until he talks or we'll be doomed." Misty says arrogantly.

"Don't you dare think of that. It is because of you that all of this happened. We are not going to risk any chances to turn the tides." Shauna yells back at them.