Chapter 28: Traitors Invasion

The next day, the traitors are still inside of the entrance of Team Alpha's Base, Misty says, "This is just a waste of time...why are we staying here as there is no entrance to their base?"

"There must be an entrance." Clemont says. "We saw how them get inside the base without any problem. There must be a secret passage in this area as well."

Cilan says, "I agree...maybe there is something in the wall that can help us access to the base."

At the same time, Ash and the others are looking at the traitors with their powers, and Ash says, "It is a good thing that we made our way up to the place the Chamber of Secrets."

"I agree." Minami says. "It should be taking them some time to climb up this mountain. So what are we going to do when they are doing that?"

"We should confront the last base which is located in the Kalos Region. We are going to show them the whole truth." Ash says. "Serena and I are going, so please help me take care of Saphira for me."

"We will." Lillie says as both Ash and Serena are leaving the base. Saphira says, "When will Mama and Papa be back?"

"Very soon." Chloe says to the little girl.

At the same time, the traitors finally find a brick that can be moved, and they press the button behind and then they finally find the secret passage. "See? What did I tell you?"

"You can brag later, we need to go find Ash's Pokemon." Brock says as they all head up to the base, only to find themselves in a room with another door with a lock.

"Now what is going on here? Are we playing some sort of Escape Room?" Dawn asks, and they all groan as they just want to get their Pokemon and get out of here.

"We have to look for some clues if we want to go to the next floor, I guess..." Cilan says as they start to look for some clues.

At the same time, Ash and Serena are leading the Legendary Pokemon to the Kalos Region. When they get there, they see that the people, leading by Professor Sycamore, are preparing their weapons and Pokemon to fight them.

Ash and Serena aren't going to afraid of them as they step forward. Ash says, "We are not here for a fight."

"We should we believe you?" Professor Sycamore says. "What about the Legendary Pokemon behind you?"

"They are protecting me." Ash says, "You guys are the only humans left on earth. Why are you still doing this meaningless struggle?"

"We are not going to give up saving ourselves from the likes of you." Paul says, "You killed a lot of our likes and we are not going to be killed."

Ash says, "Who said that we killed a lot of your likes?" This causes them to be confused. "We only killed those who have been blinded with the seven sins, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. All of you are not that evil, so that's how you are still alive."

"What about the Champions and the other Gym Leaders? They protect the regions and thus you also kill them." Trip yells.

"We have never killed any of the Gym Leaders or the Champions. Instead, they were killed by those people that you kicked out a few days ago." Ash says.

This causes them to be confused, and Sawyer asks, "Why would they try to kill them?"

"The reason is obvious." Ash says, "My mother is the Champion of the Kanto Region, she was killed at the hands of those people who want to get my Pokemon and money. Professor Oak is the main culprit of the group, but due to his old age, he was abandoned by them once they manage to kill her. Without any choice, he tries to kill me and my Pikachu, the latter was dead, but I am still alive and he is gone by Arceus' judgment."