Chapter 12: Ultra Dimension

Golly and Gladion are on the move to the Alola Region together, this time they are riding the helicopter. Gladion still can't believe that he has become a member of Team Alpha, not only that, he also can't believe that he is helping his sister and Team Alpha destroying humanity. Golly looks at Gladion's concern face and she asks, "Are you still conflicted about joining in Team Alpha?"

Gladion says, "To be honest, all of it come so sudden. One day I was worried about Lillie as I followed her, and then I heard everything about her being a spy for you guys. Not only that, I can't believe that the reason she joined is because of our mother. Those guys indirectly murdered our mother and I was the only one that didn't know about it."

Gladion closes his eyes and says, "I was angry that Lillie hid this all to me, we are siblings and why didn't she tell me about it...But I am also concerned about her as well. She was kind and joyful, but all I see is a facade and the real her is cold and unforgiving just like you guys.."

"I know." Golly says. "Lillie is the first one that changes into Pokemon like us. In fact, originally Ash planned to make her the vice leader of Team Alpha, but she wanted me to take her place instead, since she thinks that she is not enough to be one."

"Why?" It is the only word that Gladion asks. Golly says, "As you can see, after Pikachu being killed and Professor Oak being murdered by Ash, the first destination he went is to find Lillie and you. But you weren't at home and all he found is Lillie, at the same time, they also witness their mother committing suicide, though they decided to tell the world that it is the lab error."

Gladion nods and Golly continues, "The two of them decide to find the five of us, who were being sent away to other people because we needed to hide from Professor Oak. But all of us has suffered. Just like Mark, treated as garbage in the resort, Minami, forced to become a member of Team Rocket, Insey, being chased by the poachers, and Trenor, living in an orphanage and being bullied there."

"And what about you?" Gladion asks. Golly laughs, "My story is an interesting one. I was taken to Sinnoh Region and I lived with my aunt, who turns out to be the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. Unlike the others, I didn't suffer in that family. But it is until one time I was shot by a Team Galactic Grunt because I want to protect a Dusknoir from them."

"What? You were dead?" Gladion says in shock. "But how are you still here?"

Golly says, "Brother revived me, but it made me wonder why didn't he revive Mom? I heard from my brother that Cynthia was also killed by Professor Oak and those traitors because she is a Champion and Champion means being in top and winner. At first I didn't think that humans are a big deal, but that happened and I decided to help out. Due to the fact that I suffered the worse, I was being elected as the Vice Leader."

Gladion says, "I can tell, both you and Ash are something in common, your reasons for hating those guys are the same."

Once they arrive at the remains of the Poni Island's Altar of Moone, Gladion asks, "Why are we actually here? I thought we are going to find the Poison Gem."

"We are going to get the Poison Gem, but it is in the Ultra Metropolis, it is the center of the Ultra Beasts worlds." This causes Gladion to gasp in surprise. Then Golly takes out Lunala and she says, "Hello there, Lunala, please open the Ultra Wormhole so we can go in."

The Pokemon screeches as she opens up the wormhole. Gladion and Golly walk inside and find themselves at a dark place where people have white skins and protective clothes.

"What the...is this another dimension?" Gladion asks as he sees how different the people are compared to them.

"Yes." Golly says. "We are taking you to the base of the Ultra Recon Squad. That is where the Poison Gem is."