Chapter 16: Pinwheel Problem

After bidding farewell with Trenor and Chloe, Insey and Gary are flying with Flying Type Pokemon as they also notice the traitors going for Trenor and Chloe. Gary says, "They seem to be so desperate on Trenor and Chloe, huh?"

Insey frowns and says, "They sure are annoying..." But after a while, they notice the traitors coming out with the flow of the water and they also fall into the waterfall, but surprisingly, they are still alive as they swim to the shore. "Okay, they are creeping me out, how did they survive after falling down that waterfall?" Gary asks.

"They really gain the powers of immortality when they have my brother's Pokemon..." Insey says, "But anyways, I am glad that Trenor and Chloe get rid of them. We should go before they also spot us as well."

Gary nods as they quickly fly out of their sight. In the sky, Gary turns to Insey, "Insey, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, but I can see you are going to ask me a serious question, right?" Insey asks and Gary nods.

I want to know what happened to your family? After these meetings, I can see you and Trenor are having fights with Mark and Minami, and it is always Ash and Golly that manages to break you guys apart and negotiate with them. I want to know why."

Insey frowns and says, "Well, as you can tell, we have been split apart, and different families causes different viewpoints, that is why we have a big conflict. Trenor and I have the least of the problems, as I was trying to avoid the hunters while Trenor is being bullied in the orphanage, and we didn't suffer the pain from others that much, which makes us the forgiving types. But for Mark and Minami, Mark was being abused by the resort owners and people there treats him like a slave, while Minami was forced to do Team Rocket's biddings to live, the two suffer much worse and they are the unforgiving type."

"And what about Ash and Golly?" Gary asks, Insey says, "Golly was killed, though it sounds worse, but she won't need to go through the pain again, and for Ash, he did have a happy life until those traitors...which is why they always remain neutral. It is no doubt that they are the leaders of Team Alpha, and they are doing the consoling work to make both sides agree."

Gary says, "I never know that...Sounds like Ashy Boy is getting mature."

Insey rolls her eyes and says, "Do you think it is a good time to be childish in this kind of situation?" Gary just stay silent as she has a point here.

"Well, looks like we are finally here." Insey says as they jump down from their Flying Type Pokemon and they enter the Pinwheel Forest. Insey says, "Before we form Team Alpha, Brother has found all of us and then he tell us about all the journeys he has. Like in this Pinwheel Forest, he met his Leavanny, who is just a Sewaddle with the help of the Castelia City Gym Leader Burgh."

"Really?" Gary says. "I heard that in order to evolve a Leavanny, one must have a high friendship with the Swadloon. I guess since he likes Pokemon, it is possible."

"Yeah...it is a shame that she is taken away from him by force." Insey shakes her head and they get to the big tree. Gary asks, "The forest has been destroyed because of the war...and why is this tree still looks normal and not damaged?"

"There is only one reason why this tree isn't harmed. And that is because the Bug Gem is inside this tree." Insey says. "But this tree looks big, how are we going to climb it?" Gary asks again.

Insey shrugs and she jumps on top of the tree and then she finds the gem on top of the green tree. After picking it, the leaves start to fall down and the tree begins to wither. Insey sighs as she looks around the place, "Well, it sure is a good view..."

Once she jumps down from the tree, Gary says, "What did you see up there?"

Insey frowns, "The forest is being destroyed and the tree is the only one that is standing. I just hope that all of it is true...finding all 18 gems and restore everything."