Chapter 8: The Meeting

Gladion wakes up after getting seemingly knocked out by his sister, he looks around and finds himself in the room, not only that, he notices Kukui and Burnet also sleeping in the same room. So without hesitation, he quickly shakes them to make them wake up.

"Gladion, are you okay?" Kukui asks in worry, Gladion says, "I am fine, but where actually are we?"

As they look around, all they see is a room with only three beds and a window, the scene outside the window is fully white as it is snowing. Kukui decides to ask Gladion, "Gladion, you knew that Lillie is a part of Team Alpha this whole time?"

Gladion frowns and says, "During one time, I noticed that she go out of the camp and I followed her, and then I heard her calling to Ash about everything happened in the base. After that, I confronted her and demands answers. And she told me that the reason she joined Team Alpha is because of our mother's demise." This causes Kukui and Burnet to be surprised.

"But I was there, she died because of the Ultra Beasts..." Burnet says.

"She could have a chance to save herself, but she didn't, because she didn't want to be Lillie's burden. Those killers of Ash's mother and Pikachu are threatening Lillie to betray Ash by using her..."

Kukui says, "I see...they indirectly becomes Lillie's mother's murderers as well. Then how about Serena and Gary...how did they join Team Alpha as well?"

"About that, I have no idea as well." Gladion frowns, but then they hear a door opening.

"I see you are finally awake." They see a girl standing in front of them as they didn't recognize the girl, but they are surprised to see the girl looking like Ash. "Who are you?" Burnet asks.

"I should introduce myself. I am Golly Ketchum, Ash's sister and also the vice leader of this Team Alpha. As you can see, you are now in our base, which is located in the Mountain known as Mt. Silver."

"What happened to the others? What are you going to do with us?" Burnet asks with a little fear.

"About that, you don't need to worry about anything." Golly says. "You three aren't going to be our targets, and it will be bad to make you suffer. As for the other people, some of them had survived the attack, but a majority of them didn't. Even though we have successfully destroyed the camp in the Kalos Region, I am sure they will be trying to make another new one without a doubt."

Golly punches the wall, causing the blood to come from her hands, she says, "And those killers had to survive as well, that is what we are mad about it."

"Why are you doing this?" Kukui asks in anger. "I understand that Ash is suffering because those guys take away everything he had. But we didn't do anything wrong, and why did we have to suffer the same fate as well?"

Golly just gives a mocking laugh and says, "Are you still thinking that you are innocent after we stated that all humans are guilty? You guys sure are blinded by greed and darkness that you can't see what is truth and what is façade."

"What do you mean by that?" Gladion asks in a demanding tone. Golly snorts and says, "For example, you, Gladion, you made your sister suffer from loneliness because you are afraid that her phobia to resurface. You have good intentions, but you are still doing it wrong."

Gladion wants to retort, but he fails as Golly continues, "But you don't need to worry about anything. Just check the desks."

The three people look at the desks and then they are surprised, there are three Pokeballs and each of them have their names on it.

"What the..." Gladion asks. "Why are our names on the Pokeballs?"

"Simple. We've said that we kill humans, not Pokemon. So we convert you guys into Pokemon, in that way you will be protected." Golly says. "It is a good thing that Lillie's Snowy is able to learn Hypnosis. Since it would be easier if you weren't struggling."