Chapter 3: The Truth

It is not after Ash visit Serena, Gary Oak is sitting in another room of the base. He is walking around the whole room with anxiety because he wants to get out of this creepy place, and he is also worried about Serena, fearing that something might happen to her.

Just then, the door opened and Ash walks inside the room. "Gary Oak...so you finally wake up."

Gary sees his childhood friend and he asks, "Ashy boy, why are you doing this? What did we do to you that you have to destroy the world?"

"Do you think that you are in the position to ask me about why I am doing this while you are only a hostage?" Ash says, "But you have done a lot of things, that is undeniable. I can kill you here and now to get my revenge on my best friend Pikachu and my mother."

"Your mother and your Pikachu? What exactly happened to them?" Gary asks in a serious tone as Ash yanked his shirt, Gary can feel his rage and he roars, "Don't play dumb with me! Your grandfather and those traitors killed my Mom, burned my house, stole my Pokemon. I confront your grandfather for truth and all I got is my Pikachu being killed by him! It is because of your family that I lost everything!"

"Is...that...true..." Gary says as he almost can't breathe, Ash says, "Tell me what did they do to my Pokemon."

"I swear...I don't know everything..." Gary says while coughing.

"Stop it, brother. He is telling the truth." Ash turns around and sees Insey with Mewtwo by her side. Ash throws him on the ground and he says, "Insey, Mewtwo, what are you doing here?"

Insey says, "We are worried about you, so we come. And I asked Mewtwo to check his heart, he is no association of what those traitors did."

"Is that so..." Ash says, "Insey, I leave the interrogation to you, after that, come to the meeting room, I want to have a discussion."

Insey nods and he leaves the room, Insey turns to Gary and she says, "Mewtwo, use Psychic on him, don't let him move an inch."

Mewtwo nods and then his eyes glow, Gary can't move and he is floating into the air, he asks, "Who are you?"

"I am Insey Ketchum. The youngest sister of my Brother Ash and also one of the admins of Team Alpha. Now I want you to spoil the beans, where is your base?"

"I will never betray our resistance. I am not going to tell you." Gary says.

"Is that so." Insey says, "If that is what you believe, then I can say you are pitiful."

"What do you mean?" Gary asks in annoyance.

"Brother thought the same thing before it happened, but in the end, look what happened to him?" Insey turns to Mewtwo, "Don't you agree?"

Mewtwo nods and Gary says, "You were just controlling him, what will he know about?"

Mewtwo says, "I am not being controlled by my savior." Gary is surprised to see him talk. "All of us Legendaries are enough of you disgusting humans, which is why we are taking actions."

Gary, who is now really terrified, he grits his teeth as he yells, "Then why don't you just kill me? I am Professor Oak's grandson, I am your enemy."

"Just because your grandfather is doesn't mean you are." Insey says, "In fact, we have an offer for you. Join us Team Alpha, and you will be safe."

"Join you? You must be joking, right?" Gary laughs.

"We are not, and we are not heartless. We will give you time to think about it." Insey says. "Mewtwo, we had a lot of information for now, let's go back to Brother, and also, lock the door and the windows so that he won't be trying to escape."