Chapter 21: Ash's Call

Trenor and Chloe are now at the Sinnoh Region with the help of Jirachi's Teleport, and right now they are at the Jubilife City as they are heading to the Iron Island for the next gem.

"They won't be able to find us in the Sinnoh Region..." Chloe says with a sigh. "I am tired of Go giving me that perverted look and telling me that I am still his friend."

"I know...you are not the only one, and I am sure they won't be able to find us since we used Teleport, and Brother doesn't have any Psychic Type Pokemon except for Mr. Mime that was with them." Trenor says, "Just why are we the most unfortunate group?"

"Trenor? Chloe?" Trenor and Chloe shiver as they turn around. They are sighing in relief after seeing that the person is no other than Minami, who is on her Galarian Rapidash.

"Thank goodness is you, sis." Trenor says, "I thought it was those people again..."

"Those people?" Minami asks in confusion, and Chloe says, "Never mind about that, how are the gems?"

"Great, I got the Normal and the Psychic one, I am heading towards the Galar Region." Minami says. Just then, Alain also arrives and it causes Trenor and Chloe to prepare their battle stances. Trenor asks with a demanding tone, "What are you doing here?"

Before Alain can say anything, Minami says, "Stuff happened, and now he is kind of my partner."

This causes the two of them to be in a state of surprise. Chole says, "Your partner? But you hated humans..."

"I know, but he kind of follows me everywhere I go and I can't shake him off." Minami sighs. "Apparently, he feels guilty about his actions and he wants to redeem himself by helping me out."

"Is that's so." Trenor says as he turns to Alain, "You are lucky that you meet me, since Insey and I are the nicest ones in the group, if you meet Mark, I am sure that your head won't be on your neck and your heart won't be in your chest as well."

"I can tell, Minami tried to do that to me as well." Alain says as he turns to Chloe, who tenses up after noticing that Alain is looking at her. "I remember you are Professor Cerise's daughter, Chole, right? You are still alive?"

Chole says, "I have been reborn thanks to Ash, not only me, my family are also reborn and we agree to work with Team Alpha."

Minami asks, "What about you, Trenor? You got the Ground and Rock Gem?"

"Yeah, but I am not lucky, since we have been chased by those murderers from Kalos to Kanto. They almost petrified Squishy and also they tried to capture Fossil Pokemon in the Grandpa Canyon for their own greed."

"I met them when I tried to get my first gem, they also shot me and that is why you see the scar on my hand." Minami shows them the scar and she says, "That is why we need to eliminate all humans."

"I agree. As for Alain, why don't you ask Ash about letting him join in the Team Alpha?" Trenor asks.

"I doubt he would agree." Minami mutters as she calls him, just then, Ash answers the phone and says, "Minami, what's wrong?"

"Brother, I have some news for you. Apparently, the cheater of the Kalos League wants to join in Team Alpha."

"You mean Alain? Why will he want to do that?" Ash asks with a surprised tone. "And he didn't hurt you?"

"No, instead, he helped me when I was being injured by those murderers. Not to mention he tries to cheer me up in the Mt. Coronet." Minami says. "What are you going to do about it?"

Ash thinks for a second and says, "Minami, I know you might not like this, but I want you to let me talk to him."

Minami then tells Alain to answer the call, what Ash is saying is the sins that he did for helping Team Flare, and Alain is feeling ashamed. Ash says, "Even all that happened, you still wanted to join in our group. I can say that you are impressive to think of that."