The Call.

Robert's P.O.V
I was woken up at about two in the morning with a phone call from Danielle's house.

"Hello?" I asked groggy.

"Robert! It's me Natalie." She said sounding like she's been crying.

"Natalie, is everything alright?!" I asked concerned.

"It's Danielle, she's been in a accident. She's at the hospital, I just got a phone call.." Her voice cracked as she began to start crying.

"Oh my god, I'll be there as soon as possible."

My stomach fell as I heard what she told me.

My love, She has been in a accident. Is she okay? Is the baby okay? Did she do this on purpose?

I was asking myself all these questions while I was struggling to get a pair of boxers and pants on, I almost left without a shirt. I needed to get there, and fast.

I arrived at the hospital not even ten minutes later. She was in the ICU. I had got there even before Natalie.

After literally pushing my way through I finally got to her. She looked pretty bad. She had cuts on her face and bruises on her arm and forehead. She was asleep.

The doctor came in as I was about to start crying.

"Sir?" He asked me.

"Yes?"

"What is your relationship to this woman?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Can you tell me what wrong with her?"

"You see, she was in a automobile accident, she was hurt pretty bad, she is in a coma as of now because of the trauma but I'm mostly definitely sure shell be okay."

"And the baby?"

"The baby should be fine, it is growing perfectly fine and there seems to be no complications, it is still early to tell the gender but it is very healthy."

Thank god.

"Thank you doctor." I said and he patted my shoulder.

Natalie came running in soon after.

"Oh Robert, what did the doctor say?"

"She is in a coma, but she most likely will be fine, and the baby is fine too." I smiled.

"Baby, what. What baby?" She asked in a angry tone crossing her arms.

Oh crap.

"Um, uhh.."

She grinned. "I'm joking, don't worry. I've known."

"You have?" I asked surprised.

"I knew before she even knew, I've had two kids, I know those symptoms anywhere." She laughed.

"And.. You're not mad?"

"Oh, I'm disappointed, but I mean, there isn't anything I could do about it. I'm sure you guys can get through it. Just keep it from the school board or whatever." We both laughed.

"I know you care about her Robert, and I know you'll be a great dad."

"Thanks, Natalie. The thing is, I had said something I shouldn't have before all this. I was surprised and didn't mean it. I just hope she will forgive me."

She smiled. "She will, don't worry."

----------------------------------------
Please comment for a update, thanks for reading! xoxo