Nervous.

He lightly laid me on top of the bed. I was very nervous. This was it. I wasn't going to be a virgin anymore in a little bit.

Come on Danielle, don't be a p*ssy. I told myself.

He got on top of me again, he kissed the small of my neck. He lightly ran his tongue down to my chest and slowly pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my bra.

I started breathing heavily. This was really happening. I want this but. Uh. I don't know.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded and pulled his face to mine and pecked his lips.

"I'm sure." I whispered.
"Wait let me get a condom." He said about to get up but I pulled his arm.

"I'm on birth control." I said and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my neck and sucked on it slightly. He was leaving me in ecstasy and we haven't even had sex yet.

He pulled his shirt off and I rubbed my hands down his perfect muscles.

He then lifted me up and unhooked my bra.

He eyed my chest for a minute.

"Baby, you're perfect." He said smiling and grabbing one of my breasts, lightly squeezing it. He bent down and licked the other breast, his tongue circling my nipple. I leaned my head back and let out a small moan.

He then pulled off my sweats, or his sweats I guess.

"Are you ready, babe?" He asked.

I nodded.

He pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

He bent down again and kissed me while he slid down his boxers.

He then pulled down my underwear slowly.

Here we both were, my tutor I now call my boyfriend, who I am in love with, naked.

I scrunched my nose in pain. It hurt pretty bad.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No."

I then thrusted myself into his member. We both gasped at the feeling. He kept on going in and out of me, gaining speed.

I loved the feeling of him in me. He was warm. It was a hard feeling to describe.

He had his head in my neck, and he was breathing heavily into it.

"Danielle, baby. Oh my god."

"Robert.." I moaned.

I felt my walls tighten around him. We both started moaning so loud I swear the whole neighborhood heard us. Robert finished inside me and he fell to the side of me on the bed.

He turned to his side and held himself up with his arm.

"Danielle.. You were amazing. I love you so much."

I smiled. "I love you too."

---------------------------------------------
9 comments for next chapter. Hope you enjoyed!