Knocked Down.

I woke up to Katrina shaking me.
"Danny, wake up! Mommy said for you to get up!"

I rolled over and put the covers over my head. "Okay."

"Danielle! Get up now!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

I groaned and got up. I went downstairs and made moaning sounds.

"Ughhhh mom, I don't feel so good." I lied trying to get out of going to that ugly place.

"Nice try, but you have tutoring today, sorry."

I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs and got ready.

"F*ck I hate this place with a passion." I said to myself pulling up to my school.

I got out of the car and got my bag. I had a book that didn't fit so I carried it in my arms. I was walking and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I ran into someone and fell on my a**.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! Here let me help you." I heard the familiar voice say as I saw very familiar hands pickup my book.

"It's cool." I said and looking up to find Mr. Downey.

"Danielle." He said looking me in the eyes. Oh my gosh. His eyes were the perfect shade of brown. They were bright and sparkly. I can't resist guys with brown eyes.

"Mr. Downey." I said as he helped me up, me brushing myself off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you." He said sounding sorry.

"Oh, no it's fine." Yeah, like you.

"Okay, good." He said and sighed with relief. What did he think I was gonna b*tch slap him or something? Jeez.

"Oh, I'll see you after school. I have a lot for us to work on."

"Okay." I faked smiled and nodded. Yay. I love work. Haha not.

Mr. Downey's P.O.V
Wow, how stupid are you? Running into a student. I need my coffee.
I watched as she smiled at me and walked away. Her smile was perfect. She looks so beautiful. I wish I had a girlfriend that looks like her. But ever since my relationship with Sandra ended, I haven't been able to get a girl. The only people that tried to get with me are gay guys. Not that I'm not flatter but no thanks.

Is it wrong that I find a high school student to be attractive? Probably. But oh well. I'll get over it.

---------------------------------------------
Short chapter is short. Sorry guys. But do you like my story so far? Please comment your feedback. Thanks for reading, you're beautiful. Xoxo