Nice To Meet You, Robert.

School was finally over! Oh f*ck, I have f*cking tutoring with Mr. Downey. Dammit! 

I went to my locker to get some things and Andrea walked up to me. 

"So, tutoring with Mr. Downeyyy.' She sung. 

I rolled my eyes.

"I know. I don't wanna think about it."

"Oh well, at least you get to be alone with him." She said giving me the "look"

"You're sick." I said, laughing. 

"Thanks. Okay well I guess I'll talk to you later. Try not to suck his d*ck." She said winking and blowing me a kiss. 

I gasped. "Andrea!" I shouted at her.

"Love you, bye!!" She said scurrying off.

I went to Mr. Downey's class and stood in the doorway as he was talking to a student. It was some girl, and she was trying to flirt with him and failing miserably.

"Okay, thank you Monica. I hate to kick you out but I have to tutor a student." 

She frowned. 

"Okay, Mr. Downey, thanks." She said smiling dumbly at him. He nodded at her and she walked towards the door, giving me the stink eye. B*tch.

"Ah, Danielle, come in." He motioned for me to come in.

"Take a seat."

I went to the back of the class and sat down. 

"Okay, how am I supposed to tutor you if you are way over there?" He asked sighing.

"Dunno." I said shrugging.

"Okay, fine. I guess I am gonna have to come to you."

Yes please. Wait what?

He brought some papers and books up to my desk. He pulled a chair up to me and sat on it backwards, resting his arms on it.

He had pretty nice toned arms. Mhm.

"Okay, we are gonna start with Health today." 

Really? I am not that stupid. I don't need help in Health.

"Um, I am actually pretty good in Health." I said proud of myself.

"Well, Mrs. Hampton put it on the list, and that is the easiest of all, so why not start with that." He said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

He pulled the Health book out to the first chapter, and can you guess what it was? F*cking conception. 

"Okay.. so it looks like we are working on conception." he said the blushing at what he said. 

I was trying not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

"Danielle, come on you are a senior." He said, trying to hide the fact he was embarrassed.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you trying to say I am immature?" I asked angrily.

"No, well.. Kinda."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on Mr. Downey, It's not like you haven't laughed at a d*ck joke before." 

"Okay, Okay. Sorry."

That's right b*tch.

"Okay, well first off. This is the-- um." He said clearing his throat. 

"Female anatomy." I added.

"Yes, and every month- a egg releases from the ovaries, through the Fallopian tube..."

"Yeah, I know. I have that right now." I said trying to embarrass him even more.

He bit his lip and nodded. "Okay.. then."

Mr. Downey's P.O.V

Gosh this girl. She doesn't care about anything. She is embarressing the sh*t out of me and she likes it. I like her personality. She is the "I don't give a f*ck" type. It is so hot. And she is pretty hot too. 

"So. Mr. Downey, can we take a break?" She asked. 

"Sure, why not?."

"Okay, well can I ask you some questions?" 

"I don't know about that Danielle.."

"Why not? You are tutoring me for a while and I thought it would be cool to get to know each other."

"Okay, I guess you're right. Shoot."

"Um, how old are you?"

"32."

"Are you married?"

Nope.

"Kids?"

Nope. 

"What's your first name?" 

"I don't want my student's to call me by my first name." I said. I don't want to be on a first name basis, that would probably lead to me wanting to be more. Ugh this girl is so irresistible. I have to act like a teacher and ignore that.

"But, I am not your student." She said. She was right. I am just her tutor.

"Fine, you win. My name is Robert. Robert Downey Jr, to be exact."

"Nice to meet you, Robert." she said sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"You too, Danielle." I said, shaking her hand. 

I can tell that having her to tutor will be fun. But I can't go over the tutor/student boundaries. "F*ck my life." I thought.