Telling Her.

Natalie decided she'd be the one who would talk to her, I stood outside to listen to what she was saying. I didn't want Danielle to find out through me, because now I was a just a complete stranger that happened to be a teacher at her school, that knocked her up.

"Mom, what the f*ck is going on?" I could hear her ask through the hallway leading to her room.

"Baby, you've lost your memory.."

"No sh*t mom, just what is my life right now?!"

Natalie sighed. "You're dating the guy that was with you when you woke up."

"Wha-what?! That's disgusting he is a old man and a teacher at my school! What the actual f*ck?!"

"Honey, you love him.."

She scoffed.

"Love him? What kind of mother lets her daughter date a older man? Especially a teacher that works at her daughters school."

"Honey.."

"Mom this is disgusting, I can't believe that, I don't believe you.."

Natalie cut her off.

"Believe it or not Danielle, but this is the truth, and you are also expecting.."

Okay, just spit it out like that I guess.

I got ready to hear her voice raise.

"What?!"

"Danielle.." Natalie said tryin to reassure her.

"Are you kidding me? Who's baby?" She shouted.

"...." Natalie was silent.

"Are you f*cking kidding me? No pun intended.." She said afterwards. Typical.

"Mom this is disgusting, I'm pregnant with this creeps baby? Wow. I can't deal with this."

"Danielle, just.."

"Leave."

"But-"

"Now." She demanded.
----------------------------------------
Want another chapter? Please comment and vote. Thanks for reading! Xoxo