I Love You.

It was almost 12 o'clock and after grading all these papers, I decided to go to bed. I had just got out of the shower when my phone rang. I read the caller I.d, it was Danielle. Why was she calling me? She never gets ahold of me this late. We exchange flirty texts here and there but she never spoke to me on the phone.

I answered, I could hear her sobbing.

"Danielle, is everything alright?" I asked. She was still crying. I was worried.

"Robert, I need you to pick me up." She said, her voice breaking a little from crying.

What was going on? Where was she?

"Of course baby, Where are you?"

She told me she was by the park. What was she doing way over there at 12 am?

I quickly put on some clothes and went to her rescue.

Danielle's P.O.V
I honestly don't know why I even called Robert. I know we are in this weird relationship. I honestly don't know if we are just a secret fling or a actual couple. But right now, I was to upset to think about it. I just wanted his comfort.

I was still sitting on the grass, still crying. I heard a car drive by and looked up. Robert came out of his car and ran up to me.

"Are you okay?" He said bending down to help me up.

I shook my head.

"C'mon let's get you to the car." He said, pulling me to the direction of his car.

We both got in a drove off. I was quietly crying and looking out the window the whole way there. He just let me cry, and he didn't ask me any questions. I know I seem like some emotional b*tch, but when you see a person you trust with your life, backstab you. You will get upset.

He opened my door and helped me out the car. He led me to his front door and unlocked it.

"Here babe, sit down, I'll be right back." He said, walking to what appeared to be his kitchen.

I sat down on his big comfy couch. It was black and soft, it had six seats on it. I looked around his living room. It was really nice. He had a plasma screen mounted to the wall, a huge fireplace, nice carpet I wanted to lay on, and some pictures. I was curious so I got up and walked over to look at them, wiping my eyes in the process so I could see better because of all the tears in my eyes. I saw a picture of what looked to be a young Robert with his parents. His dad looked almost like him, just a little bigger. His mother was beautiful and had huge brown eyes, just like him. I picked up the picture and saw there was one behind it. It was torn up on the sides and there was a inch of dust on the top. i wiped it of and saw it was a picture of Robert with his arm around a woman. She had her bleach blond hair up in a fancy updo. She was wearing a strapless beautiful blue dress, and she had a really nice body. One that I would kill for. She had on heavy makeup and red lips. Robert was wearing a suit and a tie the same shade as the woman's dress. His hair was long and they both had huge smiles. I heard someone behind me and I turned around.

Robert came in with a tray with what seemed to be hot tea, and some biscuits. What is he British now or what?

"Sorry, I shouldn't have been snooping." I said sniffing my nose.

He smiled lightly and put the tray down on the nice coffee table that matched his couch.

"It's okay." He said walking up to me, holding his hand out for me to hand him the picture.

He took and looked at it.

"Oh-- Under The Sea dance, 2005. Wow."

"Who is that? If you don't mind me asking."