Morning After.

The next morning I awoke with his arms wrapped around me. We were both completely naked. Then I remembered the wonderful night I had. We had done it twice in one night for about three hours, and we were both exhausted.

"Oh shit." I mumbled and looked at the time. Almost 12:30.

I turned frantically to find my phone on the ground to read I had 8 missed calls from my mom, and a dozen "where are you!" texts.

I heard Robert turn around when he felt I wasn't there.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked sleepily. He sleepy voice was so sexy I could just jump him right now. I was day dreaming and smirking to myself.

Snap out of it Danielle, you better call your mom before she kicks your ass and finds out where you are.

"My mom left me a dozen messages and I didn't hear my phone. She's pissed."

"She can't know about this." I said panicking and calling her.

Robert nodded and agreed. He understood, and plus we weren't going to tell my mom until graduation.

After the first ring she immediately answered her phone.

"Danielle Marie Sanchez, I've been worried sick! Where the hell are you?" She screamed in my ear, making me cringe.

"Mom, I'm still and Andreas, calm down."

"Well why didn't you answer your phone? Are you trying to hide something? Are you getting high or something?!"

"What? Mom, of course not."

I wasn't doing drugs, I was doing my teacher.

"Mom, we just stayed up late, that's all. There is nothing wrong I promise."

She sighed. "Okay, but you better be home tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes, mother."

"And be careful, and answer you phone."

"I wiiiilll mom. Okay bye." I hit end and rolled my eyes.

Robert sighed. "Maybe I should take you home, I don't want you to get in trouble."

I climbed into bed. "No babe, it's okay. I won't get in trouble. I'd rather spend the rest of the day here with you." I said laying on his chest, and he rubbed my back.

"Me too." He replied and kissed my head.

"You know, last night. It was amazing." He chuckled as he still rubbed my back.

I giggled. "Mhm, it was. I'm kinda sore though."

"Aw I'm sorry babe." He said and kissed my head again.

I pushed myself up so I was straddling him and started making out with him. His soft lips crashed into mine, and soon our tongues where wrestling eachother.

I pulled away. "It's okay. I liked it." I smirked as he went to my neck and sucked on it.

"So you wouldn't mind if we did it again?" He whispered, his teeth smiling against my neck. I could feel his sex grow hard against my inner thigh.

Next thing I knew, he was in me once again, and I was riding him like there was no tomorrow. His sex was going in and out of me, filling me up with his sweetness. I clenched onto his shoulders as we kept going in sync, him moaning in my neck the whole time.

"Oh my god." We both said in unison as we both came at the same time.

I laid down on top of him, cuddling after what we just did.

"Dammit, Danielle. You are honestly the best thing I've ever had." "You're perfect."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

--------------------------------------------

11 comments for the next chapter.

So sorry it's taken me a long time to update, I've been super busy, and haven't had any good ideas. But this chapter was a filler, and the next one will introduce drama for your mama, so look out. :p thanks for reading!! xoxo