Dance.

It was lunch time and Andrea and I were talking, as usual.

"So, how are you and Mr. Downey?"

I shushed her. I didn't want to tell her just yet that Robert and I were dating.

"I don't know. Nothing has happened." I lied.

"Oh, so you didn't give him head or anything?" She laughed.

I hit her in the arm. "No! Shut up!"

We finished our lunch and went in the hallway to our lockers. There was no. one in there because everyone was outside in the quad. We were messing around and Andrea took out her phone and put on some music.

"Dance for me baby." She said laughing.

"Drea! No!"

"C'mon please?"

I rolled my eyes and started grinding up against the lockers, laughing. I even started twerking and we were being very loud. Andrea stopped laughing and was looking behind me, me still dancing.

"Miss Sanchez." I hear behind me.

I turn around to find Robert, I mean, Mr. Downey standing there with his hands on his hips.

"You are being disruptive of my class." He said, pressing his lips together.

F*ck, I forgot that I have second lunch. I also forgot his classroom was right by my locker.

"You will be serving detention with me after school."

He looked at me serious and walked away.

I turned to Andrea.

"Oh girl did you see the way he was watching you dance?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"He probably got a boner, he is gonna give you the d."

Oh my god.

"Andrea, Mr. Downey and I aren't a thing, stop talking about it!"

I know we in fact WERE a thing, but I don't want him to get into trouble, after all Andrea had a big mouth. I shouldn't of told her Robert and I kissed, but I am sure she kept that one to herself.

"But you guys.." She whispered. "Kissed."

"I know, it was just a one time thing, we are strictly tutor and student."

I finished school and then I went to Robert's room to go to detention. I walked in to him talking to a new teacher, it looked like. He was flirting with her, and she was with him.

"Thank you so much for showing me around, Mr. Downey." She said twirling her hair.

"It was no problem, Miss Levine. But you can call me Robert."

She giggled. "Okay, Robert. You can call me Susan."

You have to be sh*ting me.

He smiled at her and she turned and walked my way, nodding at me and smiling. I gave her the most fake smile in the history of fake smiles and rolled my eyes when she was out of sight and the door shut.

"So, you give me detention so I could see you flirt with other women?" I asked angrily.

He looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Oh, you know what I mean."

"Thank you so much Mr. Downey." I mimicked her in a annoying voice and twirled my hair.

"Danielle, really? I was just being nice." He said walking up to me.

"Oh no no no. You were flirting with her, I saw it in your eyes. I know flirting when I see it!" I yelled.

"Danielle..." He said.

"Don't "Danielle" me.." I got out when he put both hands on my face and kissed me hard.

He pulled away. "I don't want anyone else." He said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry."
I can be a crazy b*tch .

"Apology accepted." He said smiling at me and walking back to his desk.

"So why did you give me detention?" I asked and sat at the edge of his desk.

"I just needed a excuse to see you."
"Your dancing was amazing might I add." He said and winked at me.

I blushed. "Maybe one day you will have to dance like that for me." He said smirking.

I scoffed. "Pft, in your dreams, Downey."

"I'm counting on that, Sanchez." He said.

I bent down and pecked him on the lips. He looked up at me with his sparkly brown eyes.

"Go on a date with me?"