Dinner.

We ended up at T.G.I Fridays, which was great, because I'm starving. The bad thing is she is here. I've never wanted to chuck my drink on anyone ever before.

We sat in a booth, Robert sitting in one with me and her sitting in the one across from us.

She kept talking about her daughter, her job on movie sets. She is a costume designer. All I heard from her was "blah, blah, blah." She was leaning hunched over, squishing her boobs together, which was obviously on purpose to see if Robert would look at them.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." She said before getting up slowly, her shirt going down lower.

He looked. Robert looked down her shirt. Right in front of me.

He looked at me when she left and smiled. I shook my head.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I can't believe you. You just looked at her tits right in front of me." I said, face palming.

"What? No I didn't!" He whisper shouted.

"Yes you did I saw you."

"Babe, I wasn't looking, plus I can't help it her tits hang out of her shirt."

I sighed. "Whatever."

He scooted next to me and rubbed my arm lightly.

I looked down trying ignoring him.

"Babe." He said. I didn't look up.

"Baby, look at me." He said, putting his finger on my chin and lifting it slowly to look at him.

His eyes were sparkling, he was looking at me passionately.

"The only person, the only body, the only mind, and the only girl I want, and love, is you." He gave me a slight smile.

He earned a grin from me, and he started to peck my lips. It would have been a makeout session, but Titdra came back to the table.

"Wow, I see you guys are pretty comfortable." She said.

What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?

Robert looked at me. "Yeah, we are."

"So, how long have you guys been dating?" She asked.

"Three months." I answered.

"Really? That's it? Wow."

What the hell? Bitch.

"Oh, sorry it's not bad I'm just surprised because it usually takes time for people to fall in love, but everyone is different."

I gave her a blank look.

Robert changed the subject on god knows what, I just wanted to get to his house and make more love to him. I leaned back in the booth and sighed. They didn't even notice.

Robert's P.O.V
I paid for the check and left them to talk while I went to the bathroom. I know Danielle wants to leave, I could see the teenage in her come out, much like it would when you want to leave but your mom won't stop talking kind of impatience. I know it might be wrong to have dinner with your new and ex girlfriend, but I honestly think Sandra and I could be friends, and I want to show her how much I've changed and how I have a beautiful girlfriend.

"Maybe we should have a girls day sometime, you know, get our nails done, shop."

"Yeah, that sounds fun." I lied.

It doesn't sound fun at all.

"Can I have your number so we could hang out again sometime?" She asked with a dumb grin on her face.

Bitch, I do NOT want to give you my phone number.

Before I could say anything, Robert came back.

"Oh, and can I get your number also Rob?" She asked him.

Rob? Did you just call him Rob?! Wow. Okay, I need to stop being overly attached. Let it go Danielle.

"Uh, yeah sure!" He said grabbing her phone and putting in his number.

Okay, maybe she'll forget..

He handed it back to her. "Oh can't forget you Danielle!"

Dammit.

I faked smiled and put in my number. I was contemplating on putting a random one, but then she would tell Robert, so I took one for the team and gave it to her.

"Well, thanks for dinner." She said locking her phone then putting it in her Michael Kors purse. "I had a great time." She said smiling.

"Us too." Robert said with a smile. I faked smiled and nodded.

Ugh, finally, we can leave and have some time together without me feeling jealous.

We got to his house as soon as we did, I pushed him against the wall and made out with him. He giggled and put his hands behind my head. I licked his lips and he let my tongue enter his mouth. He smiled and pulled away.

"Woah, babe. You okay?" He asked confused.

I nodded. "I just want to let you know you're mine." I whispered and he led us to the bedroom.
------------------------------------------
12 or more comments for next chapter! Thanks for reading! Xoxo