Race Car.

I woke up and heard the t.v on. I looked over to see Robert sitting in the chair and he looked over at me.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." He smiled

I smiled back at him and sat up in bed, stretching.

"Morning." I replied. I got up from the bed and went to brush my teeth and such. I came back into the room when I was finished and Robert was in the same spot, watching tv still. I sat on the bed and was going through my phone. I had texts from mom.

"Stay with Andrea as long as you want, going to work today. Dropped Katrina off with grandma. Love you."

Thank god, now I won't get caught staying the night with Robert.

As I texted her back, Robert spoke.

"You know, you sounded like slept really well, you were making noises and talking in your sleep." He said. I could hear the smirk on his face.

I looked up at him and gasped. "What? Well what did I say?"

"Well you were moaning and saying "Mmh yes, faster." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the fact I was embarrassed. "I was not!"

"I swear that is what you said."

"No, that's what you wanted me to say!"

"But you really were saying that."

"Okay, fine. I have a habit of talking in my sleep, no big deal."

He gave me a cheeky grin.

"So, what were you dreaming about exactly?" He asked seductivly.

I got up and slowly walked towards him. I put my hands on the arm rests and bent down to his ear, him shifting back in the process.

"You want to know what I was dreaming about?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded lightly. I could tell this was turning him on.

I brushed my lips against his neck, slightly kissing it and going back to his ear.

"You really want to know?" I teased.

He nodded again.

"I was dreaming about... Driving a race car." I got back up and smiled.

He looked at me and frowned.

"Thought I was gonna say I was dreaming about you?"

He didn't answer, he just sat there giving me a dirty look like a little kid who got his favorite toy taken away.

"Awe, poor little Robbie." I laughed at his anger.

His phone rang, it was the guy from the shop.

"It's time for us to go." He said, grabbing the Mickey Mouse hat he bought me and put it on my head, putting his on as well. Weirdo.

Last night, he had called Triple A, and they took it to the nearest shop. It was finished, so we checked out and picked up his car.

"You hungry?" He asked me while we got in the car and he started it up.

My stomach rumbled. "Yeah." I replied.

"Great, me too. I'll take you to a nice breakfast my dear."

Ughhhh he is so cute.

We ended up going to this really nice diner, and had a good conversation.

When he dropped me off, I went to give him a kiss but he pulled away.

"As much as I love your lips love, I don't feel comfortable doing this in front of your house."

He made me swoon when he called me love, even though he isn't British. But he was right. I didn't want to take any chances being caught.

"Okay, but I had fun. And this would be the part where we make out passionately."

He sighed.

"F*ck it."

He pulled me to him and we started making out hardcore. I know we weren't supposed to do this by my house but boy was it making it even more hot, being a rebel.

He put his tongue in my mouth yet again, and he was the best at French kissing. I could feel him reaching to pull my shirt down but he stopped himself. You don't know how much I wanted him, right here, right now.

He pulled away.

"Talk to you later." He said.

I looked at him and sighed, sorta disappointed that it didn't lead to anything else.

"Yeah." I replied and got out of the car and walked into my house.

--------------------------------------------
6 comments for next chapter!

Hey all! This was a filler chapter, it wasn't very good, I'm sorry. I'm still having writers block! Ugh. But anyway, if you guys would like to help me write the upcoming chapters, you can kik me: heyitsxtina. You will definately get credit if you do so! You can also kik me if you just want to talk or fan over RDJ. Thanks for reading!