Old Man.

I woke up to the smell of something cooking. Mmh pancakes and bacon. I stretched and got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen.

Robert was cooking and humming a song. I don't know exactly which one though, but he looked so adorable.

"Morning." I mumbled.

He turned around and smiled. "Morning, beautiful."

"I hope you're hungry." He said.

"I'm starved!"

He got two plates and served the food on them. He put them down on the coffee table and turned on the tv.

"What movie do you want to watch, babe?" He asked.

I put my finger on my lips and thought for a second.

"Oh I know! Let's watch Despicable Me!"

He gave me a confused look.

"What are you like 5 now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up old man, it's a awesome movie."

"Old man?"

I nodded.

He grabbed me and threw me on the couch. He started kissing my neck and sucking on it, earning a small moan from me. He smiled into my neck and he went up to my lips. I put my arms around his neck as he massaged my lips with his and I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue in. I swear our tongues got stuck together. After a while, he pulled away.

"Do you think I'm a old man now?" He asked, his eyebrows arched.

"A little bit..." I said and giggled.

He got back on top of me, yet again. He kissed my collar bone and kept going lower and lower. I gasped a little at the feeling. It was magical.

I guess he heard me gasp, and he pushed himself up, holding himself up with both arms on each side of the couch.

"Do you..?" He got out.

I knew what he was talking about. He wanted to know if I wanted to have sex with him. And boy did I.

I nodded and he picked me up and took me upstairs to his room.