It's Not The Same.

I walked into the once familiar house. I remember having sleepovers here when we were in middle school. So many fun memories. I honestly don't know why I ever stopped keeping in touch with Nora. She was a better friend then Andrea every would be.
Sometimes I miss being a younger kid. I had no worries. I didn't think about having to graduate and go to college. I didn't have to think about getting a good job. I didn't have to worry about my relationship with my boyfriend. And I most certainly didn't need to worry about being pregnant.

"Hey dad, Danielle is here." She shouted into another room.

"Danielle?" He asked and walked out.

"Hey Mr. Jones. Long time no see." I greeted and smiled.

"How are you sweetie? It's been so long! Tell your mother I said hi. How is she doing?" Pretty sure Mr. Jones always had a thing for my mom.

"Oh, you know. Work and such."

"Well, I'm glad. You two kids go have fun now." He smiled.

Yeah, fun finding out if I'm pregnant or not. Yay.

Nora and I walked up stairs and passed by her brother, Brian.(A.N Picture above) "I remember him having a crush on me, and I kinda did as well. Now he is 21, I'm sure that phase has passed.

"Danielle?!" He asked surprised.
"Hey." I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. The smell of his cologne was amazing. I took in as much wiffs of it as I could. He was even more attractive than I remember. His black hair was tousled in a cute hair style. His eyes were a golden hazel brown, much lighter than Robert's.

Wait, stop it Danielle, you're in a relationship. And you could be pregnant, you can't be looking at your old crush anymore.

"Wow, Danielle, you look.. Gorgeous." He said amazed.

I blushed. "Um, thank you. You're not bad either."

"Yeah, yeah you're both great, now please leave us alone Brian." Nora butted in.

He rolled his eyes at her and put his hand on my shoulder. It was really warm and comforting. "We can catch up later." He gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself as I put the two tests on the bathroom counter.

"Don't worry, whatever the results are, you'll be fine." Nora tried to keep me from crying.

As my eyes started to water, I saw two pretty dark and clear plus signs on both tests. Pregnant.

I started balling my eyes out, Nora trying to comfort me. Brian heard me crying and was knocking on the bathroom door.

"Is everything alright?!" He asked
worriedly.

"Yeah, don't worry everything is fine." Nora yelled through the door.

"This is really bad." I said sobbing.

"Honey, it's not that bad." Nora told me.

"There are plenty of girls that get pregnant at this age and can still make through it.-"

"No, it's not the same. The father of my baby is my teacher. My teacher is my boyfriend and we are having a baby."

She looked at me with a huge shocked expression.